ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
(11-18-2015, 07:50 PM)Mugen_fd2 Wrote: Anyone can help me?

You have some phony Xbox 360 Controller for Windows with the wrong driver on your system which confuses the Scp drivers. Please look for them in the Device manager under libusbK devices and manually uninstall them. Then hit refresh to let Windows install the correct drivers.

Sponsored links

@Nefarius

did you ever look into being able to disable the controller?
(11-18-2015, 09:42 PM)shogunreaper Wrote: @Nefarius

did you ever look into being able to disable the controller?

?
I think he means "How to remove reserved controller?"
.. So controllers that used to work perfectly fine in a preview version and are "original" DS3s from the PS3 bundle are now fake ones?
Sorry but I don't get this. Something was changed what now prevents those useres from having their controllers work with bluetooth.
Toolkit never recognized my DS3 as fake one but in the latest version it does and bluetooth stoped working properly..?
Hey, I installed this, and its working perfectly, my DS3 connects via bluetooth with no problems.

But there is something that isnt working , the DS3 Leds configuration. They are always blinking (the pad is fully charged btw), and on Scpsettings I tried all the options, but there is no change. I also tried to change the led flashing period, increasing it, but there is no change.
So makes me wonder if any change is being saved (the settings on Scpsettings are saved, tho).
(11-18-2015, 10:42 PM)jamiwe Wrote: .. So controllers that used to work perfectly fine in a preview version and are "original" DS3s from the PS3 bundle are now fake ones?
Sorry but I don't get this. Something was changed what now prevents those useres from having their controllers work with bluetooth.
Toolkit never recognized my DS3 as fake one but in the latest version it does and bluetooth stoped working properly..?

Uh no? How did you come to that conclusion?
(11-18-2015, 02:47 PM)Nefarius Wrote: You controller is fake and currently not supported over Bluetooth, sorry Sad

(11-18-2015, 11:12 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Uh no? How did you come to that conclusion?

Because a few users (including me) are reporting that there are issues with the LEDs and the rumble function over bluetooth. A few (2 or 3 pages back) I wrote kinda detailed post.
I used to have the SCP version without the installer installed on my Win 7 PC and my original DS3 controller worked perfectly fine via USB and Bluetooth.

After I upgraded to the latest version of this tool it only works via USB but has some bugs connection with bluetooth.

When connecting with bluetooth, the LEDs of the controller won't stop blinking (the controller still works) and the rumble command does not work thoug it works when the controller is connected with the cable.
In previous versions my DS3 was not recognized as fake one but the new version does and tells me something about applying some kind of differen driver?! Not sure atm, writing out of my head.

I do not want to sound ungreatful! Just kinda curious where the problems is because I am using the original controller that was shipped with my PS3 and which used to work in previous versions.

Thanks in advance, really appreciate your work!
(11-18-2015, 11:12 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Uh no? How did you come to that conclusion?

I think, he means that, even if you connect original DS3, it shows "Fake Dualshock detected" ->
img
[Image: 47z4j7m.png]
(11-18-2015, 10:46 PM)comemierda Wrote: Hey, I installed this, and its working perfectly, my DS3 connects via bluetooth with no problems.

But there is something that isnt working , the DS3 Leds configuration. They are always blinking (the pad is fully charged btw), and on Scpsettings I tried all the options, but there is no change. I also tried to change the led flashing period, increasing it, but there is no change.
So makes me wonder if any change is being saved (the settings on Scpsettings are saved, tho).

Does the rumble (force feedback) function work for you while you are connected via bluetooth?