ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
(11-22-2015, 01:10 AM)bchiemara Wrote: Stop acting like it can't be your code and just do the right thing and look through it, because you may have missed or overlooked something... you are human.

Seriously? All you have to say after this giant waste of time is I may have missed or overlooked something? After I took the time and explicitly explained why your "diagnoses" where just assumptions than facts? I can really feel all the programming experience radiating from this conversation... And how dare you call me human, this is the internet, I can be anything I want!

(11-22-2015, 01:26 AM)bchiemara Wrote: I don't know, DCUO is free to play so you have access to try it out and investigate a bit. 

I do know that I press L2 and Square at the same time a lot in DC (In Star Trek L2 and square is my power to weapons profile and I am usually in that 'stance' 99% of the game so that combination does not get the workout that it does in DCUO).

The combo in DCUO that I do is L2 + Square, into L2 + X, back to L2 + Square (chaining them into each other as each of the super powers I am activating run into each other on their cool down timers)

And obviously moving right analog stick around to direct the camera and also holding down L1 to focus on my target while running the combo

Ah, you don't know. Thanks, back to the roots then. And no, I will not download, install and get into a game I'm not interested in because you're too lazy to dig through the code yourself. I can not belief what I'm reading here, this topic is done.

Sponsored links

Hi, nefarius. Thank you for continuing ScpServer project. It works for me but I have a problem.

I used my built-in bluetooth in my laptop (Qualcomm Bluetooth). At the first installation, the driver installed successfully and the controller works in either wired or wireless. After I restart my laptop, the controller still works in both ways. But, after I shut down my laptop and turn it on again, the controller only works on wired. For some reason my bluetooth cannot detect my dualshock 3, but the driver is still installed and the service is still running. I looked at ScpMonitor before and after I shut down my laptop and notice something. Before I shutdown my laptop, the HCI and LMP version is 6.xxx. But after I shutdown my laptop and turn it on again, the HCI version is changed to 5.xxx. The only workaround for the bluetooth to work again for me is to reinstall the entire driver. Is there any other solution for this?

Thank you.
(11-22-2015, 01:26 AM)bchiemara Wrote: I don't know, DCUO is free to play so you have access to try it out and investigate a bit. 

I do know that I press L2 and Square at the same time a lot in DC (In Star Trek L2 and square is my power to weapons profile and I am usually in that 'stance' 99% of the game so that combination does not get the workout that it does in DCUO).

The combo in DCUO that I do is L2 + Square, into L2 + X, back to L2 + Square (chaining them into each other as each of the super powers I am activating run into each other on their cool down timers)

And obviously moving right analog stick around to direct the camera and also holding down L1 to focus on my target while running the combo

Start writing your own wrapper and shut up. You're a moron and no one overlooked this fact!!!!!
(11-22-2015, 01:10 AM)bchiemara Wrote: Stop acting like it can't be your code and just do the right thing and look through it, because you may have missed or overlooked something... you are human.

woah. I can't believe you have the audacity to just come in here and make a comment like that.
(08-09-2015, 03:17 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Greetings fellow gamers!

Long story short: this thread continues the work of the mighty yet vanished Scarlet.Crush´s Xinput Wrapper aka ScpServer aka "make my DualShock Controller work with Windows games!"

This post is a work-in-progress Biggrin

>> Poll running, please consider taking part!

→ Project repository
The project is 100% free open-source software, developers and interested users may review, build or extend the code base on their own anytime. The link takes you to the project's GitHub page.

→ Installation requirements
To ensure the installation and usage of the software succeeds it's mandatory to ensure all requirements listed here are met.

→ Installation How-To
The installation is straight-forward; the few steps required for a successful setup are described here.

→ Download latest stable release here ←
Obtain the latest build here; the free tool 7-Zip is required to extract the archive.

→ Support the continuation of the project
If you think this project has improved your gaming experience and is worth a small slice of your filthy lucre I'd gladly lift this burden of you by accepting donations by a value of your choice, just click this button:

[Image: btn_donateCC_LG.gif]

If you have concerns giving your hard earned loot to a complete stranger I can assure you I'll only use it to - depending on the amount - by me a coffee to keep the programming spirits happy or if you decided to throw in some gold bars I'll gladly invest them in additional professional development and reverse engineering equipment like licences, Bluetooth sniffers and whatnot.

Excl  FAQ
...because, why not!

I have a problem and need some help!
If you open up your start menu/metro page and type debug you should find this App:

[Image: 07-11-_2015_11-36-56.png]

When you start this, it automatically gathers the necessary information the development team needs for troubleshooting. Please just follow it's instrucWhe
When I play and press x or circle my controller just goes wild it starts pressing circle or x down and never lets go. How can I fix this?
(11-20-2015, 11:31 PM)DarkTron Wrote: Hello. I've been waiting 3 days for a response to my query, and with it being buried, I wish to ask my question again. My SCP DS3 Service has no dependencies, even though they are all installed. What has happened here? I've uninstalled and reinstalled the server many times. When I use the Toolkit, I also get an error, saying the Virtual Bus cannot be installed due to a Win32 error. How can I regain the ability to use my controller. I'm currently using Windows 10, with the Fall update. The controller is a Sony Dualshock 3 Controller, and I am using a cable as the input instead of a Bluetooth connection (the cable is a new one, a week ago).
Can I please get some help? Really am getting annoyed now.
Hi, I deleted motionInJoy to use this instead cause that had some weird bugs. It works just fine with one PS3 controller, but if I plug my two PS3 controllers, they seem to be the same one, like, the light indicating player id is the same on both, monitor tells me only one controller is plugged, and if I try to play a game I can play with either one of them without difference, like they both control player one. Anyone had this bug before ? Tried a quick search, but nothing turned up.
(11-22-2015, 06:54 PM)DarkTron Wrote: Can I please get some help? Really am getting annoyed now.

Why's that?

Please try the attached special build and submit your logs again.

Attached Files
.7z   ScpDriverInstaller_v1.6.138.15326.7z (Size: 114,32 KB / Downloads: 160)
Hi
I was playing with my fake ds3 over bt , and I think its battery died.
Now when I plug it in with the usb cable , no led flashes but scp's usb connect sound plays.
I think it is not charging, in the scpmonitor it shows "none".
What should I do ?

PS: solved just by pressing the reset button.
And OMG, It is FULL.

PS2:No need to pair it again ???!!! I thought when we press the reset button It will forget the server mac address .
(11-22-2015, 09:21 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Why's that?

Please try the attached special build and submit your logs again.

Problems I have discovered:

1). SCP DS3 server now no longer installs for any version of SCP Driver (yours or Scarlett’s). The driver gives the following message when trying to update from the Services menu on W10:

Error 1068: The dependency group or service failed to start.

2). Both the Playstation 3 controller driver and any SCP Virtual Bus fail to update from their menus in Devices in W10. Furthermore, the Playstation 3 controller is now listed as a USB Input device in Devices (although it appears as a PS3 controller in the main menu, as well as when it fails to update).

3). I have no idea what to do with the installer sent. Ran it and it did apparently nothing.

4). Don’t have a host address in the Server/Monitor anymore since the TH2 update.

What I’m using:

• Standard USB cable (included with controller)
  • HP Pavilion Notebook laptop
  • Sony Playstation 3 controller (included with a PS3, official)
  • Was using Scarlett’s SCP Driver up until the problem

Help me, Nefarius Kenobi, you’re my only hope.

PS Apologies for the DB link, I just can't see a insert file button Tongue

SCP Toolkit Log