ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
I didn't realise the old thread had been continued.

It works great, thanks but I was just wondering is there a way to permanently install the drivers, since every time I unplug DS3/ reboot it just charges instead of acting as a connected controller, and I have to reinstall the drivers every time?

Or is that how it's supposed to be??? Anyone know??

Sponsored links

Having trouble with bluetooth and my DS3 controllers
For some reason L2 is continually pressed when i use bluetooth, when using USB its fine
Anyone had this problem?
Thanks you so much Nefarius! I love what you have done with ScpToolkit it is worlds ahead of any other controller emulator. However, I do have a quick question, can I disable the Scpupdater.exe without uninstalling and reinstalling. I did not think to untick the updater option when I installed, but I reboot often and would rather not have the updater constantly checking for updates. I checked in the Scpsettings.exe but I didn't see any options for the updater. Can I just block the Scpupdater.exe with my firewall or delete it entirely without causing problems? Or is it best if I uninstall and reinstall and unticking the option there?
This is a stupid question but erm...does anyone have the "Plugged in USB Device Icon" in the system tray on Windows 10 when using the Official PS3 Controller? My laptop doesn't detect the PS3 Controller in the System Tray Icon. So how am I supposed to disconnect the Official PS3 Controller without having to unplug the USB manually? Thanks.

EDIT - Even when I open the "Safely Remove Hardware" window through Windows Run it for some reason appears empty when the DS3 is connected. It shows other USB devices connected but not the DS3.
Cannot get my controller to work, done all the steps, with administrator rights, patched the PSCX2 but to no avail. I get this error messages, maybe this will help
I use Windows 7, 64x

[Image: DUuSDkzvl4s.jpg]
Bluetooth does not work the trigger L2 and R2 as I fix it? Thanks.my gamepad oficial.my English is not good.sorry,i am spanish
Hello. I've been using this tool for a few months now, and it works rather well for the most part. I recently picked up an Afterglow AP2 PS3 controller (Wireless), so I didn't have to unhook my actual controller repeatedly. However, for some reason, I seem to be completely unable to set it up for use with the wrapper.

After installing the driver, I receive this error: http://puu.sh/nvujI/fedfc6f21e.jpg

Windows (Windows 10 Home x64) detects that it is now considered an Xbox 360 controller, but no buttons work at that point, even after restarting the PC. I've tried using a full wipe a few times to see if that was the issue, but I've not had any success.

My normal ps3 controller works fine (aside from for some reason, it occasionally just drops the connection, and this is while using the wired usb connection. I've checked the USB ports, so I'm fairly certain they're fine). It reconnects with a simple reinsertion of the USB connector, but if there's some way to stop that, that'd be ideal, as having the controller drop out for 5-10 seconds or so occasionally gets you killed.

The hardware id of my afterglow is:
Code:
HID\VID_0E6F&PID_0214&REV_0100

Is there anything I can do to get this working? If not, I figured I'd switch out the two controllers, and just use my original dualshock 3 and my bluetooth adapter if possible for my PC, but I'd rather see if I could fix this before I dedicate the adapter to using controllers (Not to mention that I can't get the Afterglow controller working via usb nor Bluetooth atm).
Hey Nefarius!

Just made a small donation for your awesome work on this!
Quick request:
Can you make an so that the update messages don't make a Windows dialogue box popup when its completed?
Or at least turn off auto-updates? I can't seem to find it anywhere in the settings
(03-06-2016, 08:53 AM)Mazza Wrote: Hey Nefarius!

Just made a small donation for your awesome work on this!
Quick request:
Can you make an so that the update messages don't make a Windows dialogue box popup when its completed?
Or at least turn off auto-updates? I can't seem to find it anywhere in the settings

Rename the updater executable and only run it manually.  That's what I did.
i wonder something, this project will add the led colors like the DS4tool?