ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
That UI is a huge improvement, looks really nice :3
Could you add in the stuff from InhexSTER's DS4tool for the DS4 section?
It has great stuff like full RGB control of the light bar, light bar battery level indication, sixaxis, rumble strength, mouse emulation on the touchpad etc!
Would be awesome to get that functionality into a program that handles DS3s and DS4s in one!
CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6Ghz
RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz
GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Armor @2.1GHz

Sponsored links

Hmm... When I searched from google, that's one solution that came up
http://tivadj-tech.blogspot.in/2012/09/c...lling.html
EDIT: Holy crap, I tried the disable, and the scpvbus.inf installed! I checked at Driverstore and the scpvbus folder appeared as well!
(09-12-2015, 06:07 PM)tepellin_10 Wrote: Hmm... When I searched from google, that's one solution that came up

You can try ofc. but I recommend searching and fixing the problem causing the installation to fail, not disabling an operating system's integrated security feature...

(09-12-2015, 06:07 PM)Lagahan Wrote: That UI is a huge improvement, looks really nice :3
Could you add in the stuff from InhexSTER's DS4tool for the DS4 section?
It has great stuff like full RGB control of the light bar, light bar battery level indication, sixaxis, rumble strength, mouse emulation on the touchpad etc!
Would be awesome to get that functionality into a program that handles DS3s and DS4s in one!

Sure can do, just give me... a few months? Laugh
(09-12-2015, 06:10 PM)Nefarius Wrote: You can try ofc. but I recommend searching and fixing the problem causing the installation to fail, not disabling an operating system's integrated security feature...

Well, I'll see if enabling it after I possibly install SCPDriver makes any difference whatsoever
(09-12-2015, 06:07 PM)tepellin_10 Wrote: Hmm... When I searched from google, that's one solution that came up
EDIT: Holy crap, I tried the disable, and the scpvbus.inf installed! I checked at Driverstore and the scpvbus folder appeared as well!

Uuh, congraz I guess Tongue
(09-12-2015, 06:10 PM)Nefarius Wrote:

Sure can do, just give me... a few months? Laugh

Heheh no rush  Tongue 
Maybe you could give him a shout to see if a bit of code sharing could go on!
CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.6Ghz
RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz
GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Armor @2.1GHz
(09-12-2015, 06:14 PM)Lagahan Wrote: Heheh no rush  Tongue 
Maybe you could give him a shout to see if a bit of code sharing could go on!

Good idea, no need to re-invent the wheel, especially when dealing with open source software Cool

(09-12-2015, 04:06 PM)wannabegt4 Wrote: Maybe this will help:
Code:
Warnings
Platform Timer Resolution:Platform Timer Resolution
The default platform timer resolution is 15.6ms (15625000ns) and should be used whenever the system is idle. If the timer resolution is increased, processor power management technologies may not be effective. The timer resolution may be increased due to multimedia playback or graphical animations.
Current Timer Resolution (100ns units)    10009
Maximum Timer Period (100ns units)    156250
Platform Timer Resolution:Outstanding Timer Request
A program or service has requested a timer resolution smaller than the platform maximum timer resolution.
Requested Period    10000
Requesting Process ID    7256
Requesting Process Path    \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files\PS3 Remote Driver\ScpService.exe

This is the relevant portion of the energy report after running powercfg -energy.

I think I found the section in the code responsible, I'll investigate!
it's nice see that when i'll decide to migrate to win10 i'll still have my SCP driver Laugh in future will be usefull.
(09-12-2015, 05:41 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Screen saver still works...

So the issue seems to be that as long as my DS3 controllers is on, the screensaver will not engage. The problem is that as soon as I plug the controller in it turns itself on and I have to manually turn the controller off so that the screensaver will work while it is charging. I didn't notice this at first because the charging stand I use covers the status LEDs on the DS3 controller. I don't have a DS4 to test with unfortunately.
Still having the issue of the bluetooth not working after restarting the machine, or it going to sleep. Sad