ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
Using windows 10 I get a weird sound starting the pc, believe it's related to the driver functioning correctly. Is that a windows 10 thing or is that from the driver installation? It's not the sound from plugging in an usb and it dissapears if I uninstall the driver.

Was also wondering if pressure sensitivity would work if I used the dll from the old version.

Sponsored links

It's a sound from the driver to confirm it's working i believe, is there anyway to turn that off?
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
(09-29-2015, 05:46 PM)hellbringer616 Wrote: It's a sound from the driver to confirm it's working i believe, is there anyway to turn that off?

ScpSettings.exe has sound options.
@nefarius Hey man, just wondering... after installation I see "Name not Available" in my sound mixer and I had that startup sound too. Disabled the sounds in settings but while Googling the Name not Available everyone says it's a malicious virus... should I be worried?

Thanks for the great work so far btw ^^
(09-29-2015, 07:18 PM)mordan Wrote: @nefarius Hey man, just wondering... after installation I see "Name not Available" in my sound mixer and I had that startup sound too. Disabled the sounds in settings but while Googling the Name not Available everyone says it's a malicious virus... should I be worried?

Thanks for the great work so far btw ^^

No need to worry, it's 'cause the sound is made by a Windows Service and your Windows user (even if you're Administrator) doesn't have the privilege to query for the process name since the service runs with SYSTEM-Credentials. It's one of the many pitfalls of the security enhancements in Windows Vista and newer.
(09-29-2015, 07:47 PM)Nefarius Wrote: No need to worry, it's 'cause the sound is made by a Windows Service and your Windows user (even if you're Administrator) doesn't have the privilege to query for the process name since the service runs with SYSTEM-Credentials. It's one of the many pitfalls of the security enhancements in Windows Vista and newer.

Okie dokie, Thanks for the lightning fast reply man Smile

Love your stuff keep up the good work Laugh
Hi,

I have an issue with connecting my DS3, I installed the ScpToolkit, the server runs, the monitor shows the controller and when I press the buttons it reacts, but, there is no controller in my Game Controller Settings.
Not sure if this could cause the problem but at the same time I have a DS4 controller connected via DS4Windows.

Does anyone have any ideas why it does not show?

Thanks!
@nefarious how does someone completely remove this to start over fresh?
any idea why i cant get the service to start I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times and I had unblock the rar before i did any of it.
(09-30-2015, 01:55 AM)Deathcrazy Wrote: any idea why i cant get the service to start I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times and I had unblock the rar before i did any of it.

I have the same problem, except I had mine working before trying to update to the newest version, can't get the service to start no matter what I try. And considering I have a lot of experience with software, games and computers I really can't wait to find out what the cause+fix is to this problem. Literally tried everything from command prompt commands, regedits, uninstalling drivers from device manager and USBdeview, nothing is working.