ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
(10-27-2015, 07:36 PM)shogunreaper Wrote: Eh alright.

How about a way to change the assignment? Being able to make it player 2\3\4 would help.

You can currently achieve this with ScpMonitor.exe

Sponsored links

(10-27-2015, 12:54 AM)Nefarius Wrote: Maybe the external disk or the motherboards internal USB hub aren't properly operating within the USB standards and the disk draws more current than allowed causing the the Bluetooth radio chip to reset. You could verify this theory by plugging the disk into an external USB hub with a dedicated power supply.

Good idea, but both the external HDD and bluetooth dongle are in the 2 front USB 3.0 ports. Don't really know the specifications but from what I read a long time ago, USB 3.0 can provide a lot of power (enough to power monitors). I'll try plugging something in less power-hungry though, but off the top of my head I only can try my phone/s or a MP3 player. I'll post back with my finding.

Also its a 2.5" WD 1TB Elements, so it doesn't use much power
(10-27-2015, 07:41 PM)olverine Wrote: Good idea, but both the external HDD and bluetooth dongle are in the 2 front USB 3.0 ports. Don't really know the specifications but from what I read a long time ago, USB 3.0 can provide a lot of power (enough to power monitors). I'll try plugging something in less power-hungry though, but off the top of my head I only can try my phone/s or a MP3 player. I'll post back with my finding.

Also its a 2.5" WD 1TB Elements, so it doesn't use much power

Well, sadly only because something claims to operate within the standards it doesn't mean it has to  Tongue I'm kinda pessimist on this since in my early jobs I've seen some fake motherboards where even the audio jacks where soldered incorrectly  Laugh
(10-27-2015, 07:40 PM)Nefarius Wrote: You can currently achieve this with ScpMonitor.exe

how?
(10-25-2015, 03:03 PM)Dacros Wrote: Quick question: the game 'Kingdom' came out a few days ago, and I want to play it. Although my controller works with every game in my steam account, it just won't get picked up by this game. My guess is it has something to do with the devs using Rewired (http://guavaman.com/projects/rewired/doc...llers.html) for the game, since ps3 controller is listed as unusable.

Can anyone confirm this and provide any way around this? Would be much appreciated.

Is anybody able to shed some light on this? Anything would be helpful Smile
That doesn't really make sense.

it says it supports Sony DualShock 3 (wired) (XBox 360 Emulation Required) but not over bluetooth

why would that matter? Don't they both emulate the 360 controller anyway?
(10-27-2015, 08:13 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Well, sadly only because something claims to operate within the standards it doesn't mean it has to  Tongue I'm kinda pessimist on this since in my early jobs I've seen some fake motherboards where even the audio jacks where soldered incorrectly  Laugh

This is true. Though I'd like to think ASRock has good quality control. Now is a good time to test actually so lemme do that.

Edit: interesting, controller works fine while a old Android phone is connected to the port in USB storage mode (also charging). So the 2.5" HDD is drawing too much power, thus making the USB dongle nearly inactive?
Is there a command I can put into a batch file to Start and Stop the ScpService.exe under Windows 7? I'd like to be able to turn on or off the ScpService.exe without uninstalling. My bluetooth device won't sleep when I go into STR while the service is running.
Intel i9-10850K CPU
Asus ROG STRIX z490-E Motherboard
EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 GPU
G.Skill Ripjaws VF4-4000C18D-32GVK DDR4-4000MHz Memory
Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 64-bit (Version 21H2) OS
(10-28-2015, 03:16 AM)JackOfOwls Wrote: Is there a command I can put into a batch file to Start and Stop the ScpService.exe under Windows 7?  I'd like to be able to turn on or off the ScpService.exe without uninstalling.  My bluetooth device won't sleep when I go into STR while the service is running.

This is doable and rather simple. First, open the windows services tab. Simply typing "services" into the start menu search box should yield results. Find SCPService in the list, stop the service, and change its startup from automatic to manual. Now you can start and stop the service at will either from this location or by running scpserver.exe and using the appropriate buttons in the GUI.
(10-28-2015, 03:16 AM)JackOfOwls Wrote: Is there a command I can put into a batch file to Start and Stop the ScpService.exe under Windows 7?  I'd like to be able to turn on or off the ScpService.exe without uninstalling.  My bluetooth device won't sleep when I go into STR while the service is running.

Set the scp service to manual in the service panel, create 2 .bat files one to start and one to stop and copy/paste the following commands in the appropriate .bat. repleace the < name of service > by the scp service name and you're set. You can also look around for tutorials about how to write a simple batch scripts to select between two options.

To start  service from the command line:
sc start < name of service >

To stop a service from the command line:
sc stop < name of service >

If you want to set the scp service to manual from the command line the command is:
sc control < service name > start=manual

And you will need to start the .bat files with admin right to start/stop the services every time of course.