ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
I have Windows 10, two Bluetooth adapters (one not connected yet), mouse and headphones already connected via Bluetooth. Did I understand it right that one Bluetooth adapter will be exclusively used by ScpToolkit and cannot be used anymore for other devices? Should I disable first adapter, connect second, setup ScpToolkit and then enable first to recover my mouse and phones? Or could I connect both and specify which adapter ScpToolkit should use?

Sponsored links

(10-30-2015, 02:33 PM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: ^^I tested it right now, the latest scp works fine with the latest ppsspp.

Will DL the latest PPSSPP in a minute. I'll report if it does work. If it doesn't perhaps there's some issue on my part?

EDIT:

It does not work at all, tried with latest SCP and latest PPSSPP.
Are there things I can upload? Show pictures so it gets fixed?

FINAL EDIT: For some very strange reason. My controller worked with PPSSPP. Anyway, thanks Ben for testing. And thanks also to OP for continuing this project!

Laugh
I tested it myself, since there's no reason for this to not work with the emulator (it emulates a XBOX 360 controller) and the necessary drivers for the 360 controller are commonly used in nearly every game or emulator created. It works for me
Holy sh*t, I found the data stream:

[Image: 30-10-_2015_19-59-47.png]

There are some well known HID reports the controller sends to the PS3 and some control traffic. Sniffing the data line from the PANHAIs micro to the Bluetooth chip. It's speaking TTL 3.3 Volts UART with 115200 baud, no parity. I'm excited Smile
(10-29-2015, 02:39 PM)CynePhoba12 Wrote: Hey guys,

Trying to connect a legit DS3 controller to Windows 7 64 Bit. Model number CECHZC2U.
I have 2 different controllers of this model, they both work perfectly with my ps3.
I'm finding neither of them are connecting properly to my PC. When plugging in by USB they show as charging and the red lights flash, but device manager does not recognise them, nor my devices under control panel.

I don't think you have a legit PS3 controller.** Does it say "P3" in the middle, rather than the proper PS3 logo?
(** Edit: Statement retracted! It seems my imitation controller has the same model # as an official PS3 controller.)

I bought one of these from Amazon, and I can't get it to work on my Windows 7 (64-bit) system, which is disappointing because I read the customer reviews prior to purchase and three different reviewers claimed they successfully used the controller on their PCs.

I have spent a LOT of hours trying to get it to work! Sad

However I only just noticed this on page 93 of this thread:

(10-29-2015, 02:39 PM)Nefarius Wrote: You got a fake controller. I have  the same ones.

So I'm really not sure how those reviewers got the controller to work.

When I initially connect the controller, it shows up as "PS(R) Gamepad" in Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Devices and Printers, and also on the list of Game Controllers (by selecting Set up USB game controllers from the Start menu, or Game Controller Settings from the device's context menu).

As one would expect, it doesn't actually work at this stage: clicking Properties brings up the Test dialogue, but hitting buttons on the controller has no effect.

With the Scp drivers installed, and ScpServer.exe running, an additional controller appears in Devices and Printers ("Xbox 360 Controller for Windows"). And in Game Controllers the PS(R) Gamepad has been replaced by "Controller (XBOX 360 For Windows)".

No errors appear in SCP Server's output (all the messages say DEBUG or INFO in the Level column). Everything looks good so far.

Except at the top it reads:

Code:
Host Address : Disconnected
Pad 1 : DS3 00:26:5C:2E:XX:XX - USB 00000000 None

This doesn't look right - it's different from the screenshots in any of the tutorials I've followed.
(SCP Monitor shows the same info as above.)

And when I try to test the controller from Game Controllers/Properties, nothing happens. The buttons/sticks have zero effect.

Additional info about my system:

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (SP1, fully updated)

ScpServer v1.5.5756.37820 (downloaded yesterday)

Game controller - the sticker on the back reads:
Quote:Model no. CECHZC2U
DC 3.7V - 500mA
BLUETOOTH
DUALSHOCKIII
WIRELESS CONTROLLER
MADE IN CHINA
71XXXXXXXXXX
(10-30-2015, 09:24 PM)heartMK Wrote: I don't think you have a legit PS3 controller. Does it say "P3" in the middle, rather than the proper PS3 logo?

No it's a legit PS3 controller, has the PS3 logo in the middle.
That's interesting...
Presumably then the imitations (dubiously) use the same model numbers as legit controllers?
So I try installing it and I uncheck install bluetooth (and DS4 since I don't have one) and it is still using bluetooth anyway disabling my bluetooth headphones.

BTW I'm on Windows 10.
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......

How bout' that profile manager eh?

*cough*
(10-31-2015, 02:29 AM)CynePhoba12 Wrote: No it's a legit PS3 controller, has the PS3 logo in the middle.

The only way to check if it's legit or not is to open the controller to check things like the battery and/or the PCB. Fake look-alike ps3 controllers don't have a sony original battery and the PCB is a lot different compared to the original legit PS3 controller.