Sorry I just have one question!
(08-24-2012, 12:22 AM)vsub Wrote: The .pnach file is text file with changed extension...you can open it with any text editor

My codebreaker and gameshark didnt work.
Your pnach file didnt work too.
What should I do?
Is something wrong with PAL version or that codes?
UnsureSadUnsure

Sponsored links

1.Is System=>Enable Cheats enabled
2.Do you see in the console title [?? Cheats]
Sad 
(08-24-2012, 01:21 AM)vsub Wrote: 1.Is System=>Enable Cheats enabled
2.Do you see in the console title [?? Cheats]

Yes, but it only caused the game to freez!
Sad
There are cheats that PCSX2 don't like...they may work fine on PS2 but make pcsc2 to crash.
Try disabling cheats and check of the game still freeze
Sad 
(08-24-2012, 01:26 AM)vsub Wrote: There are cheats that PCSX2 don't like...they may work fine on PS2 but make pcsc2 to crash.
Try disabling cheats and check of the game still freeze

I disabled the cheats but its still frozen.
The only way the get rid of that problem is Exit and replay the game but without that cheats.
But since I need to finish this game in "hard" difficulty, I really need some working codes or save editor for this game.
NinjaSadNinja
Nothing against using cheats but, I'm interested why you would play "Hard" just to use cheats? It's like taking all the reason why Hard mode is there.

But anyway, you CAN'T disable cheats while being frozen and expect it to run again. You'll have to restart/reboot and re-load the game to run it again. That's just how games crash/freeze even on PS2s.
CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 Quad Core @ 3.6GHz
RAM: 8GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti
I'm not 100% sure(haven't played that game from a long time)but if I remember correctly,some chapters are only available of you play on higher difficulty(you have to play them at least once to unlock them)
Question 
(08-24-2012, 04:59 AM)PyroBunta Wrote: Nothing against using cheats but, I'm interested why you would play "Hard" just to use cheats? It's like taking all the reason why Hard mode is there.

But anyway, you CAN'T disable cheats while being frozen and expect it to run again. You'll have to restart/reboot and re-load the game to run it again. That's just how games crash/freeze even on PS2s.

I want to finish this game in "hard" difficulty, because I think if I do it, may be I just unlock some features that can not be unlock by finishing this game in other difficulties.
If you're aware of unlockables for each difficulty, please tell me.
Thank you "PyroBunta".
Rolleyes
Normally those things are written here
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/936463-odin-sphere/cheats
but I don't see anything related to higher difficulty
Question 
(08-24-2012, 11:05 PM)vsub Wrote: Normally those things are written here
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/936463-odin-sphere/cheats
but I don't see anything related to higher difficulty

I cant access to "gamefaqs.com" and because of that problem I dont know about unlockables of each difficulty.
Can you upload that "text file" here? [Text file of "Gamefaqs.com about "Odin sphere"]
UnsureRolleyesUnsure