Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Ocean 3 Game Freeze
I've search on the forum for a similar problem, but I wasn't able to find it..
Forgive my english, today is worst than ever..

I'm in the airyglyph's aqueducts, I have the ring of disintegration and I want to complete the map. When I try to get the long corridor on the left side of the map, the game freezes.
The first time I was there it was all ok, now I need to complete the scale bunny and I can't.
I'm on the first dvd.

I'm using Pcsx 0.9.8, Gsdx 4788 SSE41, gamefixes disabled.
Need more info?

Sponsored links

Using any speed hacks? If so turn them off. Also if you are loading a state, try loading from the actual memory card save of the game. Finally,try setting EE and VU clamps to their max (extra+preserve sign, full)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
The vu hack kill the game in some points, so like bositman says disable the hacks, o/.
From my experience it kills only some cutscenes, on the other hand other user had a problem with crashing or freezes couse rip made by program that doesn't make 100% copy I would think about re-ripping here if it wasn't made by program that's known from making 100% copies from ps2 games(like imgburn).
i have the same problem...
Then try above suggestions.;] Turn off speedhacks and cheats if you use any to be sure they aren't at fault, load the game from normal save(not savestate) and if it still crashes, re-rip your game with imgburn.