Read first: Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?
Yeah, there is nothing you can do. Either get a better PC if you can, or play it on your PS2.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

Thanks Alot..... :-(
Good morning ( afternoon or evening ; it depends :x )

I've been trying since Monday to install and use Pcsx2 1.0.0 refering to countless downloads and tutorial, but when I finally got all working I decided to make run my iso of DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 ( USA version ) so, started the emulator. First thing, Neither Fast nor full run works the first one makes me hear weird sounds for 4-5 seconds but I can't see anything then the emulator bug and the second don't show anything, no sound too. Desesparated, I randomly tried to change settings when I figure out that for me to make run the game I should take the Direct3D9 (software) of the Gsdx plugin and take the fast run way cause with the full one, It takes me to the browser page of a Ps2 but I can't enter the disk even when I select it, it comes back to the browser but at least some times it works without showing that page, but now is my problem:

Until the opening music my fps is upper than 70 like that but just when it starts, the fps falls to 20-30 and don't increase more. So the voices are like a Matrix gag , and in the battle it's way worse, the fps fall to 6-9 just imagine how they move omg , so I wondered if my pc wasn't good enough for the game to work fast. So after this too long introduction, there are my pc informations:

Operating System = Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (build 2600)
Physical RAM = 1015 MB
CPU name = Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 3.00GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 03)
CPU speed = 2.992 ghz (2 logical threads)

Graphic Card: Intel® 82945G Express Chipset Family

So like I think, is it my computer the source of this ultimate slowness :'( or can I download other games and wish for fluidity? XD Sad
That GPU won't work with PCSX2. And downloading games is illegal.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(07-18-2014, 04:12 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: That GPU won't work with PCSX2. And downloading games is illegal.

And I can't do anything else than searching for a new one?
I know it's illegal, it's a friend of mine who "changed" his game (on his Ps2) into an Iso then gave it to me, he said, is that illegal too?

And, is that GPU who makes the game this slow?
Your whole system makes it slow, it's majorly underpowered for PCSX2.

And unless you have the disc in your possession, yes that is illegal too.
(07-18-2014, 05:01 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Your whole system makes it slow, it's majorly underpowered for PCSX2.

And unless you have the disc in your possession, yes that is illegal too.

Okay, it's annoying :/ , I guess I'll just have to continue playing at his house , Sad . But Thanks for your support, you replied fast, I appreciate, thanks Smile. Good bye then, for now, I'll just forget about pcsx2 until I have a better computer
(07-18-2014, 05:15 PM)Snow Breath Wrote: Okay, it's annoying :/ , I guess I'll just have to continue playing at his house , Sad . But Thanks for your support, you replied fast, I appreciate, thanks Smile. Good bye then, for now, I'll just forget about pcsx2 until I have a better computer

don't forget you need a PS2 too... Smile
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
What's the recommended specs to run DQ8 at constant 60 FPS or is it possible at all? I know for a fact that Dolphin can't run The Last Story at constant frames all the time, even I get drops on that game.

My specs: 4770k @ 4.5GHz, EVGA 780 ti, 8GB ram.
3-4X native with recommended speedhacks. All I can really say though is to have fun on that beast
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]