Read first: Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?
What I saw, with my gtx460 you run well on x2 without AA, with my 780 you run well in x3 or x4 with AA.
Clearly intel cpu are better for emulators (cause the cores are faster and you dont need more than 4), but I think the amd gpu are better to increase resolution.
i5 2500k@4,9ghz / Gtx980 Msi Gaming / 2x SSD Samsung 840pro 256gb / Acer Predator 24" G-sync
Corsair K95 RGB / Logitech G502 Proteus Core / Bose Companion 2 Serie III
Old JRPG fan, experienced mmo player, PC hardware expert

Sponsored links

Hello, first sorry If I shouldnt post here, I read what are the recommended specs and dunno if mine are ok :/
So my specs are:
Windows 8
i7-3770 3,4GHz
Gt 620 2Gb Ddr3
4GB RAM
So yeah the CPU is kinda strong but GPU is bad, I plan changing it next year with my parents if. I have good results Tongue2
I want to know if it is possible to run Kingdom Hearts with graphic tweaks because I have the Y Cb/Pb Cr/Pr cables on my original PS2 and it looks good so I dunno if its worth using pcsx2 xD?
Also is a gt620 stronger that a 9600GT?
Thanks guys and GG for pcsx2!!! Laugh
yeah, it will run kh just fine, but you will probably be limited to native resolution. Also no that 9600 GT is far faster than your GT 620.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Umm... since I changed PC... I was wondering if my old computer would do the trick.
I would play games like Shadow of the Colossus and Naval Ops Commander.

Windows 8.1 Pro
2x Six Core AMD Opteron 2427 @ 2.2Ghz
36GB DDR2 @ 533Mhz
GTX 460 768MB

Thanks!
My specs atm :
[Image: yuex8r-4.png]
that won't run well at all
(07-20-2014, 05:22 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: that won't run well at all

Do you think that I can modify something to boost the performance?
My specs atm :
[Image: yuex8r-4.png]
get a better cpu.
Hi guys was wondering if you could tell me if I will run with any issues with my laptop:
Specs:
[Image: GZiNznU.png]
+Nvidia GeForce GT 720M
Yeah, that will struggle on a lot of games.
Meu notebook é um lenovo z400 touch windows 8 intel hd graphics 8gb memória. Instalei o pcsx2 mas a tela do jogo fica preta e sai apenas o som. Alguém pode me ajudar? por favor...

My laptop is a lenovo z400 touch windows 8 intel hd graphics 8gb memory. Installed pcsx2 but the game screen goes black and only the sound comes out. Can anyone help me? please ...