Read first: Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?
I was just wandering how anyone thinks it would work on:
Windows Home 32Bit, ServicePack 3.
AMD Athlon 64X2 Dual core Processor 6000+ @ 3.11ghz
3.25GB of DDR2 RAM
ATI Radeon HD 4850, with 512MB memory

I don't know if anyone needs any other information, but please help.

Thankyou Smile

Mr.Winter3 - @ My first ever post on a forum ever.

Sponsored links

I can Confirm it works fair on Nvidia Geforce 7100GS... Rumble roses is slow and by that I'd assume Most heavy Graphics Fighting games probably are, But I ran Innocent life with NO lag NO graphics Glitches Anything... so yup... Confirmed Working at least faire on Nvidia 7100GS (256mb even lol)
"He who dies with the most toys, is still, None the less... Dead"
"Never argue with an Idiot, it causes confusion in who's who"
"If you're mad, You're loosing"
Will anybody help me set it up? I have followed many guides and it still lags on Street fighter Alpha... No idea why! lol. I'm going to uninstall all of it and start from scratch. Any helpers? lol. Or could you send me to the right forum to post this in please? Thankyou.

Mr.Winter3
DaNippers, you wouldn't be able to pm me telling me all the plugins you use? XD

lol.

Mr. Winter3
(02-10-2009, 05:59 PM)FullMetaru Wrote: - GSDX9
i think you're using a very old plugin (current ones are gsdx not gsdx9) Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
I was wondering if it would work at all on :
Processor:
Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
Memory:
4094MB RAM
Video Card:
NVIDIA GeForce 9300 GE (Prerelease - WDDM 1.1)
Operating System:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7000)
I am going to buy a silent energy saving system, and I wanted to ask if games like Final Fantasy or other RPGS will run on my system?

Amd X2 5050e
with AMD 780G chipset with onboard graphics (Which will maybe replaced by another card later)
4GB Ram

I would appreciate a quick response, because I want to order today Smile Thanks
Thumbs Up 
Hello I'm new in this forum, and I already tried to make the emu work but with no success, then I looked for the forum and registered and noticed that it isn't recommendedto run on laptops, I already tried the "Can you run it" website and got good results with several games (i.e. Red Alert 3, which I have installed on my laptop). Maybe is because I'm having a hard time configuring the PCSX2 but I've tried many options but still no luck. The following is my system's specs (From "Can you run it"):

HP 6735b
AMD Turion™X2 Dual Core Mobile RM-70 2.00 GHz
Microsoft Windows XP Professional (Build Service Pack 32600)
ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics
Video RAM: 700 MB
Video Card 3D Acceleration: Yes
Video HW Transform & Lighting: Yes
Vertex Shader Ver.: 3.0
Pixel Shader Ver.: 3.0
I know that I'm unable to play some games like call of duty 4(for PC), but then it means I will never be able to run the PCSX2 on my laptop?
I'll appreciate any help. Not a native english speaker so sorry for any mispellings.
@frechdaxx: yes you can in ffx in decent speed. But will be slow in ffxii. Hope you will add good grapich card later like 9600gt or hd3870 and above. For you CPU, perhaps you can OC it to 3ghz to get better FPS.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
Well I doubt I can upgrade my graphics card, I have no prior experience, even worst with laptops, and also I don't know how to OC, I've read about it and it seems I should have a better cooling system, but in laptops, well I don't maybe if someone kind enough could teach me how to do it I may be ableto do it, thanks again.
I've tried playing Castlevania LOI but it runs slow, I got it somewhat faster with some config butI lost, maybe it was mere luck.
Sorry for ask, but what is is "VM" in this text: "Windows Vista 32/64 - Works on both builds, for VM to work, you MUST manually enable SE_LOCK_MEMORY (Confirmed by GeneralPlot)"

and how I can enable manually "SE_LOCK_MEMORY"?

Thanks!