Read first: Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?
i see, i will remember that thanks.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel

Sponsored links

Good to hear that it'll work :-)

Last time I tried using PCSX2, I was on a Pentium 4 with a nVidia 6200, heh Smile
Windows 7 x64 Build 7000, E7300 @ 3.6GHz, 4GB DDR2-1066 RAM @ 1080MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4830 @ 770MHz/1050MHz
[Image: sig2552.png]
(12-10-2008, 03:20 PM)Bositman Wrote: Graphics Cards:

Will work on both graphics plugins, but possibly poor performance

Geforce 7100 - need confirmation Can be confirmed as decient, only covers DX9, there is no dx10 support, even on vista. slightly slower than my 8400GS

Other Hardware Recommendations:

512mb of above of System Memory Personal recomendation for vista users, 2gb ram, minimum. 1 covers just the operating system (1gb reommended for for basic however (os needs only 512 mb ram) )
Hmmm, it seems that I pretty much meet the requirements for "Will work at a reasonably playable speed" and "Will work at a reasonable to very good level of speed with both plugins" but it seems I cannot keep my FPS around 60. Is this normal, since it's an emulator? I'm currently using the VM version of the emu.

- Intel Q6600 @ 3.0GHz
- NVIDIA 9500GT 512MB x2 on SLI
- 2GB DDR667 RAM (underclocked from 800mhz)
- WinXP Pro SP3
- GSDX9
Currently Playing:
Front Mission 3 - Emma Missions
Front Mission 4
Parasite Eve 2 - Replay Mode
Depends on the game and on the settings you use.
I see... it's probably the game, then. I haven't test it on others yet, but I will soon Laugh (currently downloading Tales of the Abyss undub).
Currently Playing:
Front Mission 4
Quote:currently downloading Tales of the Abyss undub
*sigh* No mention of piracy here,how hard is that? It's rule #1...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Errrm, must have read over it D: Sorry. I do have the actual game, though, I just can't get it to be read by my DVD drive.
Currently Playing:
Front Mission 4
(02-10-2009, 07:41 PM)FullMetaru Wrote: Errrm, must have read over it D: Sorry. I do have the actual game, though, I just can't get it to be read by my DVD drive.

sounds like Max Payne lol (it's either download or don't play for me, personally don't care for the game, so I just won't play it lol)
(02-08-2009, 07:24 AM)nintendo85 Wrote: You can try speedhacks and see if that helps any. With those on, several games like FFX run full speed most of the time; but I still get slowdowns if there's alot going on the screen. Speed hacks do lower compatability, though. Use at your own risk; they may or may not crash PCSX2. All-in-all, I think it's worth the risk to have speed over stability.

now im using d pcsx ver0.9.5 cos it has speedhacks in it. i must say i am enjoying d games much better now. though sometimes it lags, but its all good considering its an emu.

fyi, from where i come, there is no such thing as original game, console...all modded, burned games..