Read first: Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?
what other games besides SO3 have you tried?

Sponsored links

Hello Guys...I'm Using Pcsx2 0.9.6

My Sys Specs Are:
Intel Core2Duo CPU E4500 @ 2.20GHz
1.5gb RAM
Nvidia Ge Force 8400GS
OS-Win7 Ultimate 32-bit

Can any one give best settings for GOD OF WAR 1?

Want to play it in full speed n can u say how to remove fog? Sad
(11-05-2010, 04:51 PM)Saiki Wrote: what other games besides SO3 have you tried?

I could play Xenosaga I (Beat it) and had min lag but was around 30fps the entire time.

Final Fantasy 12, Worked well had a few slow spots but overall was very smooth.

Dragon Quest Cursed King, Was playable had a few issues but not around FPS

Dark Cloud 2, Played amazingly... untill it deleted all my game saves (formatted my memcards) after it crashed.

Dynasty Warriors 5 Extreme, Bit slow in ares with to many bad guys but that's about it off the top of my head.
Hi idk if pcsx2 will work on my netbook or not.
I have alienware m11x

Processor: Genuine Intel® CPU U7300 @1.30GHz

Installed memory (RAM): 8.00 GB

I want to play game like final fantasy 10. Tell me if it runs well or not please! Thx
(11-06-2010, 09:31 AM)kenjixshadow Wrote: Hi idk if pcsx2 will work on my netbook or not.
I have alienware m11x

Processor: Genuine Intel® CPU U7300 @1.30GHz

Installed memory (RAM): 8.00 GB

I want to play game like final fantasy 10. Tell me if it runs well or not please! Thx
I have a very similar CPU in my Tablet PC so I'll try it and get back to you, but I doubt it'll work well.

EDIT:
The scene at Zanarkand before the title screen runs at about half speed (Default settings, GSdx in DX10 Hardware Mode and Native Res (Radeon HD4550)). This is without speedhacks, but I doubt any combination of speedhacks would double your fps.

It's likely that your CPU is going to hold you back in most games but you might find a few that run well. If you have any 2D games, specifically Visual Novel - style, these should run great.
Specs in Profile
(11-05-2010, 10:40 PM)Rokoka Wrote:
(11-05-2010, 04:51 PM)Saiki Wrote: what other games besides SO3 have you tried?

I could play Xenosaga I (Beat it) and had min lag but was around 30fps the entire time.

Dark Cloud 2, Played amazingly... untill it deleted all my game saves (formatted my memcards) after it crashed.

Dynasty Warriors 5 Extreme, Bit slow in ares with to many bad guys but that's about it off the top of my head.

I know this is going to sound stupid, but did you use the EE speedhack? VP2 benefits from it, and so does SvR2011 (and no, it's not due to my low cpu, there's just something weird about the 2 games I've noticed. (Svr for instance goes down in ee% when it's on, but stays at 99-ish without)
(11-06-2010, 06:28 PM)Saiki Wrote:
(11-05-2010, 10:40 PM)Rokoka Wrote: I could play Xenosaga I (Beat it) and had min lag but was around 30fps the entire time.

I know this is going to sound stupid, but did you use the EE speedhack? VP2 benefits from it, and so does SvR2011 (and no, it's not due to my low cpu, there's just something weird about the 2 games I've noticed. (Svr for instance goes down in ee% when it's on, but stays at 99-ish without)

I use EE Speed hacks and It's like at two or something. But what does VP2 stand for and I'm guessing SvR2011 is one of the older builds but I use the latest one myself.

Also what should I run it with Video wise, 9HW or SW or 11HW or SW I don't got 10 to use

VP2 =Valkyrie Profle 2: Silmeria
SvR = Samckdown vs Raw
(11-06-2010, 07:48 PM)Saiki Wrote: VP2 =Valkyrie Profle 2: Silmeria
SvR = Samckdown vs Raw <insert year here>

Trying to get Star Ocean to work right now mostly because I wanna be able to play it on the computer.
Sup guys. I've got the following specs:

Core 2 Quad Q660 @ 2.4 GHz
4 GB RAM
Windows 7 64 bit
GeForce 8400 GS

Obviously the graphics card is what's holding me back, currently getting about 40 FPS at the opening scene in Final Fantasy X. I'm wondering, if I upgrade the card, is everything else good to go hardware-wise? If so, any particular recommendations? I'm looking to run stuff at 720p, not really any insanely high resolutions.

Thanks.