Read first: Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?
(10-12-2013, 11:37 AM)FrancisR Wrote: The games I was aiming to play were: The Devil May Cry trilogy (even though the 3rd installment can be installed on PC), the Onimusha games, the DBZ ones and a couple more. I don't really care about FF's and MGS's.
Can these be considered demanding?
I really don't mind playing with one or two performance/graphical hacks or tweaks. I just want to play them decently.

That´s becoming rather off-topic.
Leave this thread clean and open your own one please.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

Hello, I dont know where to ask, so if it is a bad topic, sorry for that...
I just want to know, if I will be able to play some ps2 games on my pc.

- AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ dual core 2.10 GHz
- Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT 1GB
- 2GB ram

It would be great, if you can give me some list of games, which I can run in playable speed (if any), but Im little jrpg oriented player, so anything in this genre would be nice.
(10-14-2013, 08:13 PM)Ryoto Wrote: Hello, I dont know where to ask, so if it is a bad topic, sorry for that...
I just want to know, if I will be able to play some ps2 games on my pc.

- AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ dual core 2.10 GHz
- Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT 1GB
- 2GB ram

It would be great, if you can give me some list of games, which I can run in playable speed (if any), but Im little jrpg oriented player, so anything in this genre would be nice.

your rig is very weak.
which games do you have ?
I dont have ps2 games anymore, it is several years back when I had ps2 console with games.
(10-14-2013, 08:42 PM)Ryoto Wrote: I dont have ps2 games anymore, it is several years back when I had ps2 console with games.

if you don't have a console or games, pcsx2 is then useless...
You won't be able to do anything without both.
To answer your question Ryoto, your rig should be able to play some of the more "2d" games like Ar tonelico series, Mana Khemia series, Atelier Iris series. I ran those on a much weaker rig than yours. But jesalvein is right. I'm answering this question giving you the benefit of the doubt that you asked what game you could play so you'd know what ones to buy.

No pirate!
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Sorry for asking then... It was bad idea to ask here.
(10-14-2013, 09:27 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: To answer your question Ryoto, your rig should be able to play some of the more "2d" games like Ar tonelico series, Mana Khemia series, Atelier Iris series. I ran those on a much weaker rig than yours. But jesalvein is right. I'm answering this question giving you the benefit of the doubt that you asked what game you could play so you'd know what ones to buy.

No pirate!

and buy a PS2 too.
else, none of the games you'll try will work.
hey my fellow gamers I need to know if my pc can run kessen 2 on my pcsx2 I love that game and im tryng to push my computer to its limit because ff 9 runs as smooth as the girlfriends backside my specs are
intel core i3-3110m cpu @ 2.40 ghz
7.89 gb ram
64 bit op, x64 based processor

thanks for any feedback but I need to sleep soon @_@
(10-15-2013, 05:17 AM)GamesforLife Wrote: hey my fellow gamers I need to know if my pc can run kessen 2 on my pcsx2 I love that game and im tryng to push my computer to its limit because ff 9 runs as smooth as the girlfriends backside my specs are
intel core i3-3110m cpu @ 2.40 ghz
7.89 gb ram
64 bit op, x64 based processor

thanks for any feedback but I need to sleep soon @_@

What graphics card have you got? And you said ff9 runs smooth... but that's PS1, not PS2.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD