Read first: Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?
Full name of the cpu ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

(03-16-2015, 05:17 AM)ssakash Wrote: Full name of the cpu ?

oh ok, sorry figured that was enough info, intel core 2 duo T7600 I suppose would be the full name

as for the performance rated at, thats just information I recieved from that 'can I run it' website. I dont have any games or anything currently to test out to see if it will run decent on my computer, so trying to see if its a possibility.
My old cpu is similar to your current one, you might be able to play some moderate games at around 40+ fps. Demanding games will struggle on that processor.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(03-16-2015, 05:22 AM)ssakash Wrote: My old cpu is similar to your current one, you would have to do a mild overclock to play moderate games at around 40+ fps. Demanding games will struggle on that processor.

ahh ok, thanks, maybe it won't be possible with this machine...you see here's the kicker, it's actually what was a high priced laptop when it came out, obviously outdated now. i thought it was worth checking to see if it might be able to use a PS2 emulator.

it runs ATI Mobility FireGL V5200
it might play some less demanding games well, just give it a try Wink
- Refraction
So a laptop with SSE2, but 2.20 GhZ can't work? I've been tweaking with the settings and I feel I might be able to make it work if I get it just right. It's strange that I have an Acer with Intel Pentium and I just got it, and it has such a low graphics card in it.

Is there a way you can give me settings recommendations for the best playing?
provide your processor's full name.
- Refraction
Intel Pentium N3530
It's stp is just 544, it will be too weak for pcsx2. sorry ( you should try using pcsx2 in your desktop PC to get a better performance)
- Refraction
Damn...I should look into try to upgrading the graphics card or maybe trying to switch out the laptop I'm renting from the place I'm getting it from, depending on what they say. What's the best gHz a laptop can have?