Suikoden tactics problem
(07-06-2013, 10:05 PM)miseru99 Wrote: Oh yeah, I didn't notice that fault with alpha, guess I was tired checking that.;o

TC Offset makes it nice through.
I just messed with values a bit more and here's same screenshot as previous also at x2 res after setting TC Offset at X 350, Y 400

with higher res, that white outline disappears totally on such setting, and at native it doesn't even need TC Offset(since like always it's an upscalling glitch;p)
There's also no lense flare on that screenshot in compare to previous;p, the lens flare was pretty much leftover from savestate made on official version. I was really hasty on doing it;x.
It's not there in software mode;o.

Edit: oh and you're welcome :x, a nice change from telling people that netbook or low end laptop cannot run pcsx2 and they need better hardware ~ typical problem in support section. ~_~
Btw, did you notice the movement shadow bug yet (weird looking edges instead of the normal square edges)? What's really annoying is that it gives slowdown during it (try disabling frame limit), not just graphic bug.

Edit:
Your crc hack broke other things Sad
Basically on the "Hit and Run bandit mission" it has some weird rainbow texture, the bug is gone if I disable crc hack.
[attachment=44918][attachment=44919]
It doesn't look so bad, except it actually moves and and makes your head spin.

Sponsored links

I would really want a save from that rainbow stuff now;p.
My skipdraw deletes only one thing in compare to older one hence while not breaking some stuff also doesn't delete as much of the other stuffTongue. Have to check that shadow as well since I didn't really noticed.
(07-08-2013, 12:20 PM)miseru99 Wrote: I would really want a save from that rainbow stuff now;p.
My skipdraw deletes only one thing in compare to older one hence while not breaking some stuff also doesn't delete as much of the other stuffTongue. Have to check that shadow as well since I didn't really noticed.
The problem is that my save has already completed that mission... Next time I'll backup a save for buggy stuff, but if its only glitched in one mission its no big deal Smile

edit:Try this.. is what I want to say but
For some reason I can't upload it.. it will say uploading.. then when it reach 100 the page would refresh and its not uploaded.
Ok I think "The type of file that you attached is not allowed. Please remove the attachment or choose a different type." What should I rename it?
:3 oh you did found one? Well you can just compress it, zip, 7z, rar whatever.
(07-08-2013, 02:09 PM)miseru99 Wrote: :3 oh you did found one? Well you can just compress it, zip, 7z, rar whatever.

Try this. Just go to Middleport quest guild, accept "catch hit and run bandit" or something. Then go to Merseto? and click "to the port" or something. If its not available, try going the caravan and see the members, if Cedric is already recruited then that save is useless. If Cedric is not there try battling Martin at ruins of Collanbal then do the quest.
Good, save wasn't useless, still have to pass that battle with Martin first through. >.>

Edit: uff, finally passed that battle :C
Anyway I checked the water, in the current official it's also broken ;o, just differently(it's much lighter than it should be, I fixed it by skipping a whole type of texture, which seems to only causing that glitch, but you should check more in case it needs to be more detailed.
Code:
if(skip == 0)
    {
        if (fi.TME)
        {
            if(fi.TPSM == PSM_PSMT8H && fi.FBP == 0x2E80)
            {
                skip = 4;//removes darkness correctly
            }        
            else if(fi.TPSM == PSM_PSMCT24)
            {
                skip=1;//removes rainbow on the water
            }
        }
    }
As for the shadow on movement problem, they should be round not square, and while they do get missplaced which makes the shape strange that can be fixed totally by TC offset, I didn't really saw any slowdown from it in compare to current svn, maybe it has some extra load only on some maps or my gpu get's different limitations.

Gonna send you a build in a moment;3.

Another edit ~ here's a small comparism:

[attachment=44925]
Software mode

[attachment=44926]
Hardware mode with above skipdraw

[attachment=44927]
Current HW mode

Seems yet another glitch fixed;0, I didn't noticed anything broken from it, but you should check that build I sent you, since you'll see any potential changes faster. I should probably add some more conditions to it, but I really cannot see any other change from skipping whole texture type hereTongue. Just that broken effect which results as rainbow water seems to be skipped.
miseru99 has reached their private message quota so your message could not be sent.

Please fix this Tongue
Lols sorry I was lazy to clear it and had a busy day;[, "fixed". ;p
Is there any way to get the movement grid (where a particular character can and can't move) to show up? It's quite annoying to have to use the cursor to manually find the limits of each character's range.
Please make your own thread as this one is over a year old.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD