Two unusual problems
I guess I didn't make that clear. Using Full CRC hacks with OpenGL does work, however I need Alpha to fix various "overdrawn" textures, such as the health bar. Enabling Alpha while using that setup causes everything to turn bright purple. Plus, OpenGL doesn't have MSAA and I want to use that.

Sponsored links

What do you mean overdrawn textures?- can you post another screenshot.

Also, MSAA is fairly useless and drains performance significantly in some cases. I wouldn't recommend using it - you can use FXAA instead by pressing PgUp.
A screenshot of the "overdrawn" E3 Demo health bar is attatched, renderer set to Direct3D11 and CRC hacks set to "Partial".  The health bar in the full game and Japanese import also has that "blocky" look.  This is upscaled, but it does this in Native resolution.  Alpha fixes the "blocky" effect, but CRC hacks have to be set to full, otherwise I get a purple tint that covers everything.  Either I have a purple tint or play at 1 FPS - those are my options right now.

Also, I can use MSAA 16x with little to no perfrormance loss (in Sly Cooper games), it's just the vertical bars preventing me from using it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The PR has been merged. Try latest dev.
I just tried it. The bars are gone, but everything is green and see-through. There are now slowdowns on Direct3D renderers. It's different, but still not playable.
A screenshot of the E3 demo is attached.

The japanese import seems to be fine now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Can you upload a gs dump ?
https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-to-c...er-GS-dump
(03-25-2018, 12:36 PM)goody_fyre11 Wrote: A screenshot of the E3 demo is attached.

The japanese import seems to be fine now.

You need to use half-pixel offset to fix the ghosting.
I tried that. It made no change. Also, OpenGL is still 5 FPS or lower.
Can you post your GSdx settings please?