Unable to run PCSX2 with the gsdx plugin
(11-21-2014, 12:30 PM)27isanumber Wrote: The thing is as soon as as I hit "Boot CDVD (fast)" this happens...
this problem happens when you haven't properly dumped the bios of your ps2 console. this happened to me the first time, when i had made a bad dump of the bios.

Sponsored links

(11-21-2014, 12:32 PM)white fang Wrote: this problem happens when you haven't properly dumped the bios of your ps2 console. this happened to me the first time, when i had made a bad dump of the bios.

I don't think its the bios since i can load the games fine with the Zerogs Plugin it's just the gsdx plugins that are giving me trouble
Still interesting that zeroGS works.

I would check as well directX for updates (dx9, dx10,...)

Does the pc run other games (pcsx2 or pc games) just fine?
So: is this problem game specific, emulator specific or pc specific
(11-21-2014, 12:35 PM)willkuer Wrote: Still interesting that zeroGS works.

I would check as well directX for updates (dx9, dx10,...)

Does the pc run other games (pcsx2 or pc games) just fine?
So: is this problem game specific, emulator specific or pc specific

I have DirectX 11. Yes I can run other games. I have Dolphin and epsxe working fine. As for native PC games I have Hearthstone working fine as well

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Even if you have DX11 you have DX9 in parallel. Just update dx from the official weppage.
(11-21-2014, 12:39 PM)27isanumber Wrote: I have DirectX 11. Yes I can run other games. I have Dolphin and epsxe working fine. As for native PC games I have Hearthstone working fine as well

can you try using anyone of the development version from orphis build bot. and see, if the gsdx plugins produce the same results.
(11-21-2014, 12:41 PM)willkuer Wrote: Even if you have DX11 you have DX9 in parallel. Just update dx from the official weppage.

The only way for me to update DX is through a Windows Update and there is no update for DX available.
Can you configure the gsdx plugin? For example test Dx9 vs Dx10/11? Or does it crash as well if you open the configuration?
(11-21-2014, 12:45 PM)white fang Wrote: can you try using anyone of the development version from orphis build bot. and see, if the gsdx plugins produce the same results.

Same thing happened Sad
(11-21-2014, 12:52 PM)27isanumber Wrote: Same thing happened Sad

then the best option to do now is to try 0.9.8 version of pcsx2 and check whether the problem arises.