Unexpected parameter when saving to a state
Ooh, thanks a bunch Bositman, it's definitely the Multi Converter. I checked last time that I didn't have any PCSX2 related program running, but apparently Multi Converter was still running in task manager despite not showing up on the taskbar,

I rarely turn off my pc and instead putting it on sleep, and I often use Multi Converter to check some of the codes if they work with the games. Never noticed that it could still be running in the background or is minimized somewhere in my second screen.

Never noticed Multi Converter has a function regarding savestates, I've only used them for only converting codes to pnach files.

Thanks again!

Sponsored links

I'm gonna link this is vsub's multiconverter thread for him to look at. I'm not sure what happened exactly but maybe he would know.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Yeah, that's a good idea. I don't really have any problem with it since I only use multiconverter to convert raw to pnach but could help the others who actively use other functions.
What version of Windows are you running btw?
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Windows 10 x64, Enterprise
That's what I was thinking. I bet it's related to that. Multiconverter was written long before Windows 10 was a thing.

Anyway I posted it in his thread for him to take a look at it.
Thanks, I was using multiconverter a lot before I first came across this issue, it was totally fine. I guess I just happened to properly close it everytime after I converted some codes to pnach, without trying to save anything to states lol
Did you used the hotkeys Ctrl+A or the button "Send"
I don't really have time to make another release but there are so many changes to PCSX2 and GSdx that i have to do a lot of rewriting to make some of the existing features to work on the latest beta.

I decided to update the program only when an official version is released and make it work with it.
For example I was using certain window class name for couple of things but that name was changed
The the GSdx title was changed and I had to think for another method
Then the GSdx window got the ability to use the title you want and now I have to think yet again for another method.

What exactly are you doing when that happens...which hotkey combination are you using
Just the PCSX2's save to state hotkey, F1.

For now I think everything else works perfectly, prolly only the save state preview hotkey(is it?). I can still convert code to pnach format just fine, just need to make sure it is properly closed after I'm done.

Thanks for the multiconverter too, of course.
Actually I have an idea
The "/resize=(152,98)" part is part of the code...did you accidentally set the Irfan View to be the pcsx2.exe path rather than i_view32.exe
Check the Settings.ini where you placed the converter