Unofficial linux build
I cant believe it Gregory Ohmy you made it, thats a really huge step forward.
I dont see any performance loss.
I really had to test it and thats why I maked a VM with 32 bit distribution and build the latest svn for myself.
Awesome work. Happy
You can not tell me that you have recoded that in this short time, the new driver has fixed some other patch, right? Tongue

Sponsored links

Remarkable!!!!

I tested Dragon Quest 8. It ran perfect. It had some gpu related fps stalling when my character would stand still, but when he would move around it would go to 60 fps again. This is truly amazing. To give 1,000,000 rep points would not be enough.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

most of the bug was driver issue. I only rewrite the texture upload part. I might do it again when my driver support gl 4.4 (the buffer storage extension). I think most of graphical issue are now fixed. It probably remain a couple of bug in some corner case but at least I would be able to debug them.

I also need to understand why rendering is so slow.
So perhaps later focus on refinement and speed? Some games like my Armored Core series and Dynasty Warriors 3 are absolutely brutal on the gpu and slow down immensely. But to still be able to play these games on Linux with some speedhack/frame skip trial and error is amazing!

New GSdx available on first post.

Enjoys
Gregory are you going to update the ppa for Precise? I noticed the last time it was done was July 26.
I will update all ppa in comings days. However I don't remember if precise can still build pcsx2. We will see.
(12-30-2013, 12:21 PM)gregory Wrote: I will update all ppa in comings days. However I don't remember if precise can still build pcsx2. We will see.

Don't worry about precise I will stick with Linux Mint 16, I am just hoping they fix ppssppQt build so I can keep making them but Thanks anyway.

Looking for an update thought :-)
Here is my SDL version of PPSSPP Testing. Remember from your other thread on how I mentioned how to go fullscreen with the command line.

The main difference with Qt build is its including of a better GUI frame. But in the end, if all you need is fullscreen, just do it the command line way for SDL.

Attached Files
.7z   PPSSPPSDL.7z (Size: 12,02 MB / Downloads: 243)

(12-31-2013, 02:55 PM)DaTankAC Wrote: Here is my SDL version of PPSSPP Testing. Remember from your other thread on how I mentioned how to go fullscreen with the command line.

The main difference with Qt build is its including of a better GUI frame. But in the end, if all you need is fullscreen, just do it the command line way for SDL.

All the settings are the same in the options? Was you able to build it yourself?
Right now I can't compile Qt andyways but that's not a problem since you showed me how to go full screen. Thanks for that.