Wireless controller do not work (Never have)
(04-05-2019, 10:18 AM)Themaxedgamer Wrote: What is his YT username (PM me if you need to)

He doesn’t hide who he is. It’s the same as his name here. Just TLgamer

Sponsored links

something's on my mind...

Do you think guys that this :

and this

are videos made by the same jerk ?
to me it's the same voice, same way of speaking too
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Just looking this guy's record at other forums by googling him, and wow.....What a broken record this guy is...
10 years spent of negativity... thought being banned at various forums (including here 8 years ago) would make him change.
Are you sure you don't want to spend that wasted energy of yours into something positive?
(04-05-2019, 11:57 AM)GoneAyywire Wrote: Just looking this guy's record at other forums by googling him, and wow.....What a broken record this guy is...
10 years spent of negativity... thought being banned at various forums (including here 8 years ago) would make him change.
Are you sure you don't want to spend that wasted energy of yours into something positive?

Yeah, this guy is toxic. No good can come of engaging him. All you will food get him making a dozen videos about how terrible you are for trying to help.
Like I said earlier, I also thought this guy's a troll. One of the forum he got banned from is How To Geek and to me, this forum is pretty useful for Windows related stuff. He made a negative video about it, splitted it to three uneven parts, and adding up to an hour at least. But, for now, he's not back. If he continues this behavior if he comes back, then the administrators would surely ban him from this forum. By the way, I saw this:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RaquF9vExAM
PC Specs:
PC: HP Omen 15 dc-0051nr laptop
CPU: Intel i7-8750H (2.2 GHz up to 4.1 GHz)
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Notebook (6 GB)
Storage: 256 SSD PCi NV M.2+1 TB HDD
Need the latest GIT/development build? Click here!
I'll answer my own question :
yes, it's the same guy.
We already banned him 3 times.
time for Act4
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go