X-Men Origins - Wolverine [SLUS 21880]- Crash
(01-29-2018, 02:23 AM)prafull Wrote: Your emulog suggests you have enabled fpu compare hack. That can be the reason for crash. Please disable it.

That's an auto gamefix
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(01-29-2018, 02:32 AM)refraction Wrote: That's an auto gamefix

I never played the game with that gamefix enabled. It was supposed to be required only for digimon games. It was added for wolverine origins in this revision:-

https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/commit/54...86446026b8

I didn't find any reference of who suggested this and where?

Anyway, I am not sure the gamefix is causing the crash anyway.
It could have been looping around, I've seen that hang a game before.

If the game works without that hack enabled it should probably be removed from the game database

(01-29-2018, 03:39 AM)refraction Wrote: It could have been looping around, I've seen that hang a game before.

If the game works without that hack enabled it should probably be removed from the game database

Retested the game today and fpu compare hack indeed fixes some flickering graphics and sound looping issues so the hack needs to stay. Coming back to original problem related to ingame crashing I still can't reproduce it.
(01-29-2018, 09:21 AM)prafull Wrote: Retested the game today and fpu compare hack indeed fixes some flickering graphics and sound looping issues so the hack needs to stay. Coming back to original problem related to ingame crashing I still can't reproduce it.

The sound looping issues are random, I doubt that FPU hack fixes that, but the flickering graphics are likely. As I said above, I can completely fix the looping sound by modifying SPU2-X.

(01-29-2018, 12:14 PM)refraction Wrote: The sound looping issues are random, I doubt that FPU hack fixes that, but the flickering graphics are likely.  As I said above, I can completely fix the looping sound by modifying SPU2-X.

Can you attach the dll here? I am having some problems compiling right now. Need to test some other games too.
Not right now no Tongue I'm at work. I can do it tonight if you like? Unless somebody else can compile it with the change.

This should be it:
.7z   Spu2-X refraction.7z (Size: 1,07 MB / Downloads: 872)
(01-29-2018, 02:23 AM)prafull Wrote: Your emulog suggests you have enabled fpu compare hack. That can be the reason for crash. Please disable it.

FPU Hack is not enabled it my settings, and the only speedhacks I use are the following in the screenshot

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-29-2018, 02:10 PM)FlatOut Wrote: This should be it:

Thanks for doing that Smile As long as the code i put was after the "LoopMode = 1" under both writes, that's right Tongue