XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
@Mirimi: I'm pretty sure thats your problem - you have a 32bit SHLWAPI in System32 (which contains 64bit binaries) and Windows is getting confused. I've attached a 7zip which contains both 32bit & 64bit dlls. Drop them into the same Windows directory as the archive directory and you should be good to go.

Attached Files
.7z   Shlwapi.7z (Size: 281,67 KB / Downloads: 230)

Sponsored links

Still no dice, I'm afraid. Doesn't seem to have changed anything in Dependency Walker, either. At this point I think I'll give up and just buy a new controller. Thanks for looking into it.
I got my DS3 to work on PCSX2 and dolphin. How do I get this wrapper to work on other PC games such as ones from steam? Using Darksiders as an example, the game detects my DS3 but the controls/buttons don't work at all or they are incorrect. If I press L1 the game responds as if I pressed triangle
Great work Scarlet! I just installed the bluetooth drivers and so far they are working great. Have not yet tried them in PCSX2 but for PC games its working far better then MotionInJoy ever did. Only problem so far is that Assassins Creed 3 will not recognize the controller. I've copied the xinput1_3.dll to the same directory as the exe but its still a no go. Any ideas?
It possibly requires the same "compatibility mode" the other AC games need with x360ce: x360ce Compat List. Dunno if there's something like that already in place though.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
I have been playing around with x360ce but still cant get it to work. I think the problem is that x360ce doesn't actually detect the controller. If I put the xinput1_3.dll from scarlets package in the directory with x360ce it will detect all the buttons and joysticks correctly but it doesn't show that a controller is connected. Then when i exit x360ce all that is saved is a blank .ini file.
If I gave the impression that you should've used x360ce, my bad. I was only pointing out a possible feature that Scarlet's Wrapper might need. For reference mostly.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
I was actually trying to get it working using x360ce before you mentioned it. Thanks for trying to help though.
@jj026: Darksiders is a strange beast, it loads the XInput1_3.dll, but does not use it for input reports. Looks like it uses DInput instead and expects the same button layout as an X360 Controller, hence the mappings are all wrong. [could possibly use x360ce for this, or see Bluetooth update below]

@CaptnJack: I've been meaning to buy AC3 but just haven't got round to it yet, gonna buy on Steam and download overnight. Will play around with it and let you know.
x360ce is a DInput > XInput wrapper, if your using the Bluetooth drivers there is no DInput device for x360ce to wrap.

@KrossX: yeah x360ce does some wierd things with it's compatibility mode settings, will look into this further in the future but main priority is Bluetooth functionality currently.

Bluetooth update : I'm just about finished testing v0.2.0.72 of the package. This will have the following additional functionality -
1. USB support.
2. Automatic switching between USB & Bluetooth when DS3 is plugged/unplugged.
3. Full Rumble support (tuned for PCSX2).
4. Run the Server as an NT Service, with a Tray applet Monitor.
5. Automatic pairing when DS3 is plugged in via USB and Service is running.

[Testing with Darksiders atm, working without issue - there is no DInput device so it is using XInput correctly]
@Scarlet

Looking forward to the update! Let me know if you need help testing anything.