XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
I have two DS3's, how come the second controller doesn't default to pad 1 when I turn it on, after I turn off the first controller to let it charge?

Sponsored links

The scpmonitor shows up "host address disconnected".

Can you please add support for my bluetooth adapter?

The hardware id for it is USB\VID_413C&PID_8130

Thanks
(06-24-2013, 09:10 PM)Makondo Wrote: No. It's talking about connecting another bluetooth dongle in the same USB.

Of course, you can still use your Dualshock 3 on your PS3. If it doesn't connect wirelessly, just plug in the USB cable (from the DS3 to the PS3) once to link it up to the Playstation again.

Now, anyone can tell me why my controller doesn't rumble? I followed all the steps but it doesn't rumble in any game.

Do I have to do something?

so I successfully installed and have been using the wrapper for all my PC games! yay!

but just like I asked about when it came to the PS3, my DS3 will no longer wirelessly connect to my PS3. I have plugged the controller back into the PS3 and it recognizes it there as player 1, but as soon as I disconnect the controller from the cord, it shuts off. no connection.

if I then hold the PS button down to try to connect wirelessly, it will have all 4 lights blink slowly but never find anything. this blinking process actually continues indefinitely, even after I've stopped pressing the PS button and only ends when the DS3 literally runs out of battery.

if anyone knows anything about remedying this, please let me know.
(06-27-2013, 11:22 PM)Leebee Wrote: but just like I asked about when it came to the PS3, my DS3 will no longer wirelessly connect to my PS3. I have plugged the controller back into the PS3 and it recognizes it there as player 1, but as soon as I disconnect the controller from the cord, it shuts off. no connection.

if I then hold the PS button down to try to connect wirelessly, it will have all 4 lights blink slowly but never find anything. this blinking process actually continues indefinitely, even after I've stopped pressing the PS button and only ends when the DS3 literally runs out of battery.

if anyone knows anything about remedying this, please let me know.

There is a pinhole to reset the DS3 in the back side of the controller near a screw hole. Stick a paperclip, etc into the hole. That should reset the controller.
Thanks, Scarlet, that did the trick; my controller is now working fine when connected by cable.

Still not working wirelessly though. The strange thing is, my controller seems to connect to something when I disconnect the cable; the player one light stays on as if connected, but the PC doesn't recognise it, and I have my PS3 plugged out.

Did that thing with the logs, in case that might shine some light on the issue. Even if it doesn't, I'm delighted to have it working at all.
Did a reformat a while ago and tried to get this working again, so far nothing I do is working. I tried copying the lilypad r5350 into the plugins folder and that greys out the native DS3 option. I tried using the one without the "r" and I can select it, but it doesn't show up when I check it. Instead of this: [Image: 2lzvr9.jpg], that box is blank.
Intel Core i5 3570k @ 4.4 Ghz
Asrock Z75 Pro3
Samsung 30nm 8GB DDR3
Radeon HD 6850
CM Hyper 212 Evo
Found this as an alternative to Motioninjoy, and trying to get it to work now.

Everything seems to have installed fine, except...the controller never responds to input and seems to be in an eternal no-system-found state, with all the leds blinking.

This is an original DS3, running over USB. No BT. Uninstalled Motioninjoy as proper ( deleted the leftover driver, files, etc ), installed this wrapper, and now I get two entries for controllers in my Devices window, and while the controller appears to be detected perfectly, no input is possible.

Did I mess up somewhere? I've done several restarts, uninstalls and reinstalls. Using Windows 7 Ultimate x64.
Everything works fine for me, but I still have a question.

Why does this thing try to connect to the internet?
sir i have a question... what application you use to compile/program this application?
Having some trouble.
I install the service just like the tutorial says and have even restarted, but the service doesn't start. When I try to force start it it tells me pic related

I've tried installing with the force install option, restarted many times, not installing the bluetooth driver, older versions, nothing works.