XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(08-28-2013, 10:55 PM)Scorpio.RGc1 Wrote: Just a quick question: could I use this to make my DS3 controller work with my PC even without Bluetooth (as in, just connecting directly via USB)? I was about to install MotionJoy, but this looks simpler (the last time I tried using MJ a couple of years back, it gave me BSODs).
Yes you can.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5900X | Mobo: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Ultra | GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080Ti | Mem: Crucial Ballistix 32GB DDR4 | OS: Windows 10 x64
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: MSI MPG Pro Carbon WiFi | GPU: AMD RX 6600 | Mem: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 32GB DDR4 | OS: Ubuntu Mate 22.04

Sponsored links

(08-28-2013, 11:21 PM)OminaeYu Wrote: Yes you can.

Awesome. Which would you recommend, this or MotionJoy? I haven't used MJ in years, so I don't know how it is these days.
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 overclocked to 3.2 GHz (stock 2.66 GHz)
Motherboard: Abit IP-35 Pro
Graphics Card: EVGA Nvidia GTX 460 1GB Superclocked
Sound Card: Creative X-Fi Titanium HD
RAM: Patriot 4GB DDR2 800MHz
PSU: Antec NeoBlue 650w
It still causes BSODs Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Well, that was an easy one then. xD Thanks!
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 overclocked to 3.2 GHz (stock 2.66 GHz)
Motherboard: Abit IP-35 Pro
Graphics Card: EVGA Nvidia GTX 460 1GB Superclocked
Sound Card: Creative X-Fi Titanium HD
RAM: Patriot 4GB DDR2 800MHz
PSU: Antec NeoBlue 650w
Hello. I'm curious what the best way is to do a full uninstall of SCP if I ever need to. I once tried, but the service would still be there and looking for the file in it's old location.

Thanks!
Greetings everyone.
I've been using motioninjoy for a couple years, but I wanted to change for petty reasons.
Up until now, I downloaded the package, unpacked not only bin but the whole in a folder I named scarlet crush program.
I installed it, disinstalled it, installed the xbox 360 controller driver, and reinstalled it. The ds3 was plugged in during the whole process- I don't intend to use the bluetooth function.
I think I must have done something wrong, because I have... unexpected results.

First, in Devices and Printers, the playstation 3 controller is in a third "line" (please pardon the expression) which is marked "non identified". The icon is also different from that of a controller, and identical to the ENTROPY picture in the screenshot of scarlet.crush.
There is, however a xbox controller detected in the "devices" section.
but the properties of that controller do not respond when various buttons on the ds3 are pressed.
Scp monitor tells me that pad 1 is "00:00:00:00:00:00 reserved" while Scpuser tells me that the controller 1 is connected, however it doesn't respond to presses either. (I also do not have the scpextended pannel).
I use windows 7. The computer on which I tried installing was also offline the whole time.

Could anyone spot the problem?
I also apologize in case of english mistakes.
Weird things have been happening. My sister has been playing through bluetooth with my SIXAXIS on her laptop. In normal operations, L1+R1+PS button works. But later, it won't make the thing go off, even if you turn off the laptop. I connected it MY PC through USB, but the "1" light never goes off, or even shows if it's charging. And it doesn't work on my PC, which it usually does easily.

SCP monitor only shows 00:00:00:00:00:00 - Reserved. Devices and Printers DOES show "PLAYSTATION®3 CONTROLLER". Everything's there but it's not working. Sad

EDIT: I keep unplugging and uninstalling and re-installing drivers. Suddenly, it does work but now I'm player 2 whereas player "1" is reserved. and another XBOX controller icon appeared in my Devices and Printers.
I was having connectivity issues all of a sudden, it seemed to be triggered by the rumble. The only thing that solved it was a full uninstall of the 360 and XInput drivers, reboot, reinstall, reboot.
whats the most amount of controllers you can use per dongle ?
Question 
@Scarlet.Crush
Thank you for this amazing program. MotionJoy is very cluttered and I like the simple installation process. The DS3 works beautifully with ePSXe. However, I am wondering how to enable vibration. I used the SCPUser.exe in the Win32 folder and the vibration works for both the left and right handles. ePSXe does support vibration but it is asking what type it is as well as whether the big motor and the small motor should be sine or constant.

The type drop-down menu lists DX Joy1, DX Joy2, DX Joy 3......DX Joy8 along with Burutter and Visual. The big motor and small motor drop-down menu lists Sine and Constant.

[Image: 71s0vo.png]