XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(08-26-2013, 12:26 PM)Tatupko Wrote: Update from that link, if I am not wrong, does not contain inormations for new dongles.
You can open BthWinUsb.inf and manualy add
%DeviceName% = USB_Install, USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2190
or what your dongle ID is. There is line for 32bit and 64bit drivers.

This way you can try to install any bluetooth dongle (but will probably not work Smile).

Funny.. I actually tried editing BthWinUsb.inf and adding my device manually. This is what I got..

SCP Bluetooth Driver Installer 1.0.0.103 [8/26/2013 9:32:40 AM]

Detected - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601.65536 AMD64)
Selected WIN7 configuration.

INFO - ENTER: DriverPackageInstallW
INFO - Looking for Model Section [SCProductions.NTamd64]...
INFO - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW (0x103)

Install Succeeded.

-- Install Summary --

Doesn't show the Bluetooth driver getting install.

I'll keep checking back for more help. Thank you

EDIT: No idea why I didn't think of this earlier.. But I went into device manager and manually updated the driver. Got it to install and DS3 controller is working now. I just wanted to say thanks! and thank you to anyone who helped me!

Sponsored links

Hmm 145 page and no search option so I gotta ask...

I uninstalled this crap called MiJ, which I help creating an off-line gui for. However, that crap kept causing BSODs and
piss the hell out of me.

Wish I could get rid of the left over registry... some of them are not even delete-able... let alone related entries you can't even tell. Anyway, I now have this wrapper thing installed and it works a treat (so far).

Is there a way to add six-axis functionality? I need that for flight simulator.
Sorry for double posting...

I dug some more and found out about xbox360ce which is a project that's still alive and kickin'.. could I use that to separate the trigger buttons into two different axes?
JoyToKey seemed to not be able to detect my DS3 when it's connected at later time after startup. BtSix was able to do this, unsure about MiJ. JoyToKey won't refresh device list without doing it so manually, that's one responsibility. Another one is that once DS3 has been connected to my PC, it will appear and stay in Devices and Printers list even when DS3 is off, that is something SCP won't do a such thing at startup just like BtSix did (I think?).

There are two ways to get DS3 into Devices and Printers at startup:
-DS3 on BT must be turned on before Welcome screen
-DS3 must be on USB so it will be connected automatically during windows startup

I'm going to be frustrated when I forgot to turn DS3 on when I was going to use it to control cursor and Windows Media Player on HDTV straight from boot and I had to get up for wired keyboard/mouse just to restart JoyToKey.

One thing I wish SCP was able to:
-Add DS3 into Device and printers list automatically at startup

Would've be great if it's going to be included in the next SCP update. Otherwise, there's nothing I can do about it then that's fine, because I will try to get used to it.

And just wondering, does the real Xbox 360 controller do the same thing?
Damn, I made it work on my sister's integrated bluetooth laptop by uninstalling some drivers. Now that I restarted, the wireless isn't working anymore. :/
I just switched from Motionjoy to this because it seems cleaner (I didn't have any problem with MJ). But now I have a little problem(I don't know if someone asked before), when I disconnect the DS3 it starts my PS3, in MJ I could click Disconnect, now when I try to use Eject PS3 Controller from Windows it says that a program it's using it. Any solutions ?
Hmm try resetting the ds3, then connect to your computer. If it still persists, just hit the switch on the ps3 to completely turn it off.
I use both of them so I don't want to reset the controller or switch off the console. At least I want to know what program uses the controller so I can use the Eject, I closed the Xbox Accessories Status from Task Manager (the controller works without it), and the SPC Monitor.
hey!
followed the instructions to a tee and still having problems, this is what i get.
SCP Bluetooth Driver Installer 1.0.0.103 [27.08.2013 19:14:48]

Detected - Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (6.2.9200.0 AMD64)
Selected WIN8 configuration.

SUCCESS - Virtual Bus Created
INFO - No matching devices found in INF "C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\System\BthWinUsb.inf" on the Machine.
INFO - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW (0xE000020B)
INFO - Installing INF file 'C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\System\Ds3WinUsb.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO - Installing devices with Id "USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100" using INF "C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ds3winusb.inf_amd64_15691982ca5c21ae\Ds3WinUsb.inf".
INFO - ENTER UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices...
SUCCESS - RETURN UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices.
INFO - Installation was successful.
INFO - Phantom Device with Hardware/Compatible Id 'USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100' already has 'C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ds3winusb.inf_amd64_15691982ca5c21ae\Ds3WinUsb.inf' installed on it.
INFO - Marked Phantom Device with Hardware/Compatible Id 'USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100' for reinstall on next plug-in.
SUCCESS - Install completed
INFO - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW (0x0)
INFO - SCP DS3 Service Started.

Install Succeeded. [Reboot Required]

-- Install Summary --
SCP DS3 Service
Bus Device
DS3 USB Driver

using a bigben interactive.
i know it works since my mate is playing with that controller nest to me.
Just a quick question: could I use this to make my DS3 controller work with my PC even without Bluetooth (as in, just connecting directly via USB)? I was about to install MotionJoy, but this looks simpler (the last time I tried using MJ a couple of years back, it gave me BSODs).
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 overclocked to 3.2 GHz (stock 2.66 GHz)
Motherboard: Abit IP-35 Pro
Graphics Card: EVGA Nvidia GTX 460 1GB Superclocked
Sound Card: Creative X-Fi Titanium HD
RAM: Patriot 4GB DDR2 800MHz
PSU: Antec NeoBlue 650w