XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
So glad to have found this alternative to Motioninjoy, I have to express my thanks for the hard work on this. I do have a question, though. I've seen it asked in this thread a couple of times but didn't find an answer. I'm running a DS3 as just a USB controller since I don't really have any need for the Bluetooth connection. Everything installs fine. However, when the controller's plugged in I get a rapid disconnect/reconnect like I was unplugging and replugging the cable. Is there any way to stop this?

Sponsored links

will you be adding touchpad support to the ds4? i much prefer this over inhextsters because of the service and it just works. no need to start and stop it.
Anybody help?

Quote:SUCCESS - Virtual Bus Created
INFO - ENTER: DriverPackageInstallW
INFO - Looking for Model Section [SCProductions.NTamd64]...
INFO - Installing INF file 'C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\System\ScpVBus.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO - Installing devices with Id "root\ScpVBus" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\scpvbus.inf_amd64_neutral_21ca245c0e23d7a5\scpvbus.inf".
INFO - ENTER UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices...
SUCCESS - RETURN UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices.
INFO - Installation was successful.
SUCCESS - Install completed
INFO - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW (0x0)
INFO - ENTER: DriverPackageInstallW
INFO - No matching devices found in INF "C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\System\Ds3WinUsb.inf" on the Machine.
INFO - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW (0xE000020B)
INFO - SCP DS3 Service Started.

Install Succeeded.

-- Install Summary --
SCP DS3 Service
Bus Device
Bus Driver

I assume the problem is where it says no matchin devices and doesn't install Ds3WinUsb.inf... any ideas on how to fix?
I get an error for bluetooth that says

Host Address : <Error>

The driver is version 1.0.0.103 and my HID is USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_1915

Code:
SCP Bluetooth Driver Installer 1.1.0.136 [12/23/2013 12:23:29 PM]

Detected - Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601.65536 AMD64)
Selected WIN7 configuration.

SUCCESS - Virtual Bus Created
INFO    - ENTER:  DriverPackageInstallW
INFO    - Looking for Model Section [SCProductions.NTamd64]...
INFO    - Installing INF file 'C:\Users\Me\Downloads\SCP-DS3-Driver-Package-1.1.0.136\ScpServer\bin\System\ScpVBus.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO    - Installing devices with Id "root\ScpVBus" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\scpvbus.inf_amd64_neutral_21ca245c0e23d7a5\scpvbus.inf".
INFO    - ENTER UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices...
INFO    - Installation was successful.
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW  (0x0)
INFO    - Installing INF file 'C:\Users\Me\Downloads\SCP-DS3-Driver-Package-1.1.0.136\ScpServer\bin\System\BthWinUsb.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO    - Installing devices with Id "USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_1915" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\bthwinusb.inf_amd64_neutral_bb65126544cdaf87\BthWinUsb.inf".
INFO    - Installing INF file 'C:\Users\Me\Downloads\SCP-DS3-Driver-Package-1.1.0.136\ScpServer\bin\System\Ds3WinUsb.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO    - Installing devices with Id "USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ds3winusb.inf_amd64_neutral_15691982ca5c21ae\Ds3WinUsb.inf".
INFO    - SCP DS3 Service Started.

Install Succeeded.

-- Install Summary --
SCP DS3 Service
Bus Device
Bus Driver
DS3 USB Driver
Bluetooth Driver
Hi,

I am having a problem using my DS3 controller when trying to play Burnout Paradise. I've checked the installation of all the drivers and everything works as it is supposed to when you check that the buttons are configured correctly through the test everything is fine. Once I open the game the controller is not detected. I am using the DS3 through USB and I am currently using Windows 7. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Thanks,
Yarman
Still waiting for an answer on the non-genuine.
@lonerabbit: I had a similar problem with my usb connection a month or 2 ago and it turned out that the cable had a bad connection in it, using another cable fixed it Smile

best regards and happy holidays!
- dink
I'm having issues with my DS3. I cannot get it to pair with my bluetooth. I plug in my controller and everything looks ok, it says its connected has a host address and everything but when i run the dspair tool it does nothing. Any suggestions? I've tried force installing on windows 8 pro to get it to this point where everything is recognized and working ok while wired.
Any chance audio through ds4 controller working soon ?

Other question will the LED blink if the battery level is low with Light Bar disabled ???
Alright back to the thread again as I bought a new laptop with a new built in dongle. I installed the old drivers from last week before your most recent update. Had some issues with the service not being installed on win 8.1 64bit, manually installed it. I had to add my PID to the inf file, USB\VID_8087&PID_07DC
, and disable driver signature enforcement to get the thing to work a grand total of once over bluetooth. It would stop working after the machine was restarted. I gave up and used the controller wired for a while.

Checked up on the thread and saw a new version and tools for installing the drivers to non-listed bluetooth dongles. Gave it a try and now all I get is <error> in SCPmonitor for the host where before with the old driver it would read out the MAC Address.

Here's an attached log.

Attached Files
.zip   ScpService.zip (Size: 594 bytes / Downloads: 267)