XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
I've tried to follow this steps
[qoute]1. Connect your Dongle and DS3 via USB and let Windows install it's default drivers.
2. Copy the archive to a temporary directory [eg C:\Temp].
3. Right click on the archive and select Properties.
4. Click the Unblock button if it is displayed on the General tab.
5. Unpack the archive.
6. Create a directory where you want the Service to run from. [Recommended - C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions *]
7. Copy the contents of the ScpServer\bin to the directory you created.
8. Run .
9. XP/Vista - check the Force Install option. Win 7/8 leave it unchecked.
10. Click Install.[/quote]
But when run ScpDriver.exe nothing happens...
(I have win 8.1)

Sponsored links

(07-23-2015, 04:47 PM)Bartesco Wrote: Hi, thanks for your mod, unfortulately it still can't connect over bluetooth, I tried other ScpControl.dll but nothing works. My original controller works perfectly, so I want the same for my fake controller Wacko

If you have a PANHAI controller then it cannot be connected through bt or yet we have not figured out a solution.

There is another controller named VINS which needs more modifications to SCP Control dll to make it work. Some have got it working but some didn't had luck.

One more fake controller which is available in market doesn't have any name like above but it works over bluetooth if we modify the mac address in SCP Control dll. This is the one I have and was successfully able make it working over bt.

Some original controllers have issues like None, zero countdown, disconnecting after xx minutes and etc but afaik, no one has found a solution for these issues. May be only SCP developer can but he is offline for long.
How to modify ScpControl.dll to make fake DS3 controller working through Bluetooh
(This trick doesn't work for all fake controllers including those that show "Remote [00:00:00:00:00:00]" in log.
I installed SCP and it worked fine, but now I can't seem to get the virtual Xbox 360 controller to disconnect, in devices and printers it doesn't show the DS3, but the Xbox controller is still there. Help?
Hi to everyone, Its posible to add support to the next hardware id?

USB\VID_8087&PID_07DC&REV_0001
USB\VID_8087&PID_07DC

edit: nevermind, i'll try the procedure to customize the installation to my BT device.
Photo 
hello guys i can't get the ps3 dual schock controller to work because i don't have the x box controller option.
could someone please help me with this problem?

thanks guys

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

There are things MotionInJoy does that I can't seem to find on a single other application. It has worked flawlessly for years but unfortunately after upgrading to windows 10 there is an issue with the bluetooth driver needing reinstalled when you restart the computer and it seems it is no longer being worked on. Not the end of the world but extremely annoying.

Can someone suggest an alternative to MotionInJoy that does all of the following?

.360 controller emulation
.bluetooth support
.turns off controller after X minutes, after which reconnects to bluetooth after hitting the PS button (better DS3 failed at this)
.allows switching to a custom profile with a *fantastic*, very handy GUI to map each button to a keyboard or mouse input - essential for games not supporting 360 controller, especially older games or browser-based
.allows dead zone setting

It had more great little features than even this but those are the core ones i can't really do without. Anything else out there that does this?
Will SCPServer be updated soon to work with Windows 10?
[PLEASE HELP]

I can't pair my Bluetooth dongle to my PS3 controller, after read from few forums I think my ps3 controller is fake that is recognize windows PS® Gamepad no PS3 Controller. Is there any way to make it pair successfully? image and logs attached.

Thanks

[Image: 24g3dwg.png]
[Image: 15zqucg.jpg]

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/b939afaa
(03-16-2014, 02:01 AM)FlashDriveFreak Wrote: @Scarlet.Crush: I did exactly that and got a "driver installation failed" message. The warning did not appear. Maybe it's because it's an onboard Bluetooth adapter (on a Dell Inspiron laptop) and not an actual USB dongle?

Has anyone been able to use this successfully with an onboard Bluetooth instead of an USB dongle?

Did you ever solved this issue?

I have a onboard bluetooth adapter on my Macbook, hw id is: USB\VID_05AC&PID_8289

I followed all steps for using Zadig, but it failed with "driver installation failed" message. Any ideas?
Does anyone know why my bluetooth link seems to eventually "break" after a few days? I'm using Kinivo BTD-400 and Windows 8.1, 64 bit.

I can get USB and bluetooth working (and it will work for a couple days over multiple computer restarts). But then usually around day 4-5, I'll go to turn on my controller (un-wired), and the red lights will blink, but never connect to the bluetooth adapter. When I hook it up via the cable, it still all works.

I've found that I then just have to quickly go into the Zadig program and re-flash the bluetooth drivers, and it works again. It's just an odd behavior that the bluetooth connection only holds up for 4-5 days, then seemingly breaks for no reason. I've re-flashed with Zadig four times now, and it immediately fixes the issue.

Any thoughts on why the driver doesn't seem to want to stick?