XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(04-19-2013, 10:42 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @soyo: easiest way to get XInput (w/ Rumble) working on PCSX2 is to use KrossX's Pokopom plugin.

@all: I won't be adding motion support for the 1.0 Release, features & gui are now frozen as I am testing 1.0 binaries. I may look into it in the future.

@SlasherIT: added your hardware id, see Post #639.

@DualShocked: the OS detection may not work correctly for non-English languages.

@SpriteMan: Dark Souls has compatibility issues with the XInput Wrapper. I suggest you install the Driver Package in Post #639, as this provides Native XInput and works with any XInput game.

@Jman12311: as above ^.

I was being dumb for a few seconds there...
Anyways.

Thanks! It worked!
Scarlet. I love you.
Metaphorically, of course.
Great program you have created here! Just Goddamn.
Great job and Thanks again!

Sponsored links

Here you have the video i made to show how i use the DS3 as Xbox360 controller+motionsensor in motioninjoy. Sorry for the video quality:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ4LZ9AFlNg

The only problem i have with motionjoy is that i have to open it and click "Enable" each time i want to use the DS3 ( any sugestion of how to fix this is welcome)

(04-19-2013, 10:42 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @all: I won't be adding motion support for the 1.0 Release, features & gui are now frozen as I am testing 1.0 binaries. I may look into it in the future.

I respect you for developing a simple and stable driver. What i was thinking about was a separete project for those people that find usefull extra features (like motion sensors). If necessary i will contribute with some donations for getting some extra features, as some people have already said.

P.S. Sorry for my English.
(04-19-2013, 10:42 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @soyo: easiest way to get XInput (w/ Rumble) working on PCSX2 is to use KrossX's Pokopom plugin.
Thanks Scarlet.Crush

That was it Wink
Can you please add:

USB\VID_0A5C&PID_217D&REV_0608
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_217D

Thank you so much for this!
@mrjesus: added your hardware id, see Post #639.
Could you add:

USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100
USB\VID_054C&PID_0268

Thank you for all your efforts!
Just found about this driver, I love it.

Could you add:

USB\VID_047D&PID_105E

Thank you.
Thumbs Up 
This program is great. I really dislike motionjoy. But there is one thing I want to ask. Can you map the buttons to the controller like this     , or make a program to do so, please?
(Buttons mapped in .txt
.txt   map.txt (Size: 287 bytes / Downloads: 284) )
Thanks!
@Aeditus: USB\VID_054C&PID_0268 is the hardware id of a DS3, it is already included in the package. The hardware id's that are being requested by other people are for Bluetooth Dongles.

@hoohahuh: added your hardware id, see Post #639.

@dittocopys: mapping of buttons is not currently supported, feature set & gui are now frozen as I am testing 1.0 binaries.
(04-20-2013, 11:28 PM)caenrigeN Wrote: Here you have the video i made to show how i use the DS3 as Xbox360 controller+motionsensor in motioninjoy. Sorry for the video quality:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ4LZ9AFlNg

The only problem i have with motionjoy is that i have to open it and click "Enable" each time i want to use the DS3 ( any sugestion of how to fix this is welcome)

I respect you for developing a simple and stable driver. What i was thinking about was a separete project for those people that find usefull extra features (like motion sensors). If necessary i will contribute with some donations for getting some extra features, as some people have already said.

P.S. Sorry for my English.

Ah, I understand what you mean now. I was unaware of motioninjoy being able to map motion controls in Xbox controller mode, HOWEVER as we can see, you just remapped the right stick to the motion controls. What I was referring to is that adding motion controls while keeping Xbox controls would require an extra axis be added, which wouldn't be possible in Xbox mode since Xbox doesn't have motion controls. Still, cool to see you can add motion controls to existing axis'. Smile

Though personally I still only see this as a novelty. So I don't see the need to have scarlet make this a priority ATM.

EDIT: also, keep in mind that Scarlet's wrapper IS open source, so anyone willing could in theory add there own features. So if Scarlet isn't interested ATM, maybe find another developer willing? Smile