XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
@shamnex: it looks as though it is connecting via Bluetooth ok.

If you are seeing 1 LED flashing slowly, it means the Battery is low. Connect the DS3 to USB, run ScpMonitor, unplug the DS3. The last entry for the Pad is the Battery Status (USB [Charging | Charged], BTH [Dead | Low | Medium | High | Full]). Post a screenshot for each.

It also means that reports are being read from the DS3 correctly (since the Service knows what the battery status is) and the DS3 is recieving commands (periodic update of LED). It may be that your DS3 just needs charged, or that the battery is failing.

Edit : Bleh, just saw your last post, must have been writing this when you posted.

Edit : checked the code, minor bug found - will also flash the LED for status NONE. Looks like your Dongle does not properly support EDR, so not getting reports from the DS3. It has a very early REV of the hardware id, so looks like that particular Dongle is not supported.

Sponsored links

(02-11-2013, 09:33 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @shamnex: it looks as though it is connecting via Bluetooth ok.

If you are seeing 1 LED flashing slowly, it means the Battery is low. Connect the DS3 to USB, run ScpMonitor, unplug the DS3. The last entry for the Pad is the Battery Status (USB [Charging | Charged], BTH [Dead | Low | Medium | High | Full]). Post a screenshot for each.

It also means that reports are being read from the DS3 correctly (since the Service knows what the battery status is) and the DS3 is recieving commands (periodic update of LED). It may be that your DS3 just needs charged, or that the battery is failing.

Edit : Bleh, just saw your last post, must have been writing this when you posted.
Laugh , have 2 pads connected now, playing supers street fighter 4 off the couch, thanks again for your help.
Is it possible to add a "flashing LED" if it charges ? I could overwatch the charging status in scpmonitor, but it would be a nice addition if it also flashes when charging like it does for real and when its going empty^^

And maybe a feature to disconnect the controller via BT by pressing the PS Button just like PS3 Menu (or a little button on the monitor to disconnect just for energy saving)... just some ideas to enhance the overall awesome functionality. Im sure u got already some plans where you head with that Wrapper :]
i for got how can one use 4 controllers at once ?
@Scarlet.Crush: Sorry, haven't been able to chime in with my test of the Beta till now. Looks to be working well, things I tested:

1. Logs : Check (install and service, texted file opens)
2. Quick Disconnect with L1+R1, PS button: Check (love this!)
3. Access Configuration Form: Check, required running SCPMonitor. (doesn't actually autorun for me, didn't realize when i couldn't find it in sysemtray, haha)
4. Tested Idle disconnect time: Check (tested with 1, 5, 10 [default], 15, 30 min)
5. LilypadSCP - Untested

Also curious what this means:
12. DS3 Driver - Added Navigation Control support.

Keep up the great work.
ah quick disconnect, i missed it, so my question is resolved to this, didnt saw this feature, works good! So only the question with the charging LED Flash remains^^
I'm not sure how to work this, I feel so dumb -__- lol.

I'm on Windows 8 btw (32bit) and I'm trying to calibrate the controller, but nothing seems to be functioning.. is there some other kind of settings I'm supposed to tinker with?
@Dan!el: You can press and hold the PS button for 10 secs to disconnect a DS3 (same as on a PS3). However, if Steam is running it will pop up it's "Big Picture" mode, immediately if it has focus, after 3 seconds if it doesn't have focus. Hence the "Quick Disconnect" feature. I'll look into adding Slow Flash for Charging.

@mikezilla2: just need to connect them all, by USB or BTH.

@thebrain2u: typo (fixed), should be "Navigation Controller" - the partner of the "Motion Controller". Presents itself as the left side of a DS3 with PS, X and O buttons, no rumble. Not great for gaming but someone might have a use for it.

ScpMonitor doesn't auto-run, reason being most gamers want minimum background tasks running. If you want it to auto-run just drop a shortcut to it into your Startup folder. [Win8 - C:\Users\<user-name>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Start-up]

@VagueMemories: are you using the Filter Driver from Post #1, or Beta Drivers from Post #301?
@0xndc: I definitely know .inf editing does not prevent it from working at least in Win7 x64.

@Scarlet.Crush: you should add to first post that that is not the version they should use.
Hi Scarlet.Crush, I have bluetooth dongle with v3.0+edr. I test install ScPdriver, but only working with usb cable. If I plug the cable, the stick won't connect to bluetooth. Can you add compatible for my bluetooth? there is the Hardware ID USB\VID_1131&PID_1004&REV_0373 USB\VID_1131&PID_1004

thanks for Scarlet.Crush for the great program.