XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
scarlet, i hope you can release update with feature turn on/off bluetooth connection,.. because idle timeout not work for me, DS3 still connect to bluetooth dongle... Smile

Sponsored links

@andixa90:

Quick Disconnect (Server disconnect) => Hold L1+R1+PS for 2 seconds
Manual Disconnect (DS3 disconnect) => Hold PS for 10 seconds.

I mentioned before - Idle Detection uses thresholding, if your Sticks have an Offset (or if they float) outside of the threshold the DS3 will not be detected as being Idle.
I managed to find an old Microsoft USB 2.0 stick that I no longer need for work since I changed to a laptop. Can you please add the following VID?

USB\VID_045E&PID_3500&REV_0100

Also, can the internal bluetooth on my laptop be used to pair my DS3 or is a dedicated 2.0 dongle required?

Thank you for your time.
(04-03-2013, 03:07 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @andixa90:

Quick Disconnect (Server disconnect) => Hold L1+R1+PS for 2 seconds
Manual Disconnect (DS3 disconnect) => Hold PS for 10 seconds.

I mentioned before - Idle Detection uses thresholding, if your Sticks have an Offset (or if they float) outside of the threshold the DS3 will not be detected as being Idle.

thanx scarlet, i have succcess with manual disconnect,..
by the way,.. can you make manual disconnect for hold PS 3 or 5 second?
(04-03-2013, 09:21 PM)andixa90 Wrote: thanx scarlet, i have succcess with manual disconnect,..
by the way,.. can you make manual disconnect for hold PS 3 or 5 second?

Manual disconnect is done by the ds3 controller itself and can't be changed. So it has to be at 10 seconds Smile
@ Scarlet,
I have a problem, to connect the DS3 sticks, sticks detected as xbox controler,
HW ID Buletoohth
USB \ VID_0A12 & PID_0001 & REV_0134
USB \ VID_0A12 & PID_0001

but can't do without cable (wireless), the message "00000000 bth none", to more clearly, u can see screen shots..

please help me about solution in this problem? tx
Can you add this HWID please?
USB\VID_0CF3&PID_3005

Cheers!
@Dudder Dev:
@kamineko:

added your hardware ids, see Post #639.

Your internal Bluetooth adapter may work, some do some don't. It's completely dependant on the adapter.

@AndiJ: what version of the drivers are you using? It looks like you are using an old version. Please update to the 0.8.0.100 drivers in Post #639.
Thank you for saving me from Motioninjoy crap. This piece of work is amazing!

I have a question though. How can I re-assign the controller number? I have 2 PS3 controller successfully connected by your wrapper (from post #639). I tried disconnecting controller #1 then turning on controller #2 in hope that it would be assigned to #1 but it doesn't. I looked at Lilypad (your version) for anything that would allow me that but I couldn't figure it out. I even went to the native Windows 8 device settings but nothing there as well. Is there a way to do that?
@nevermind86: Pad Ids are assigned when the Service starts, USB connected Pads first (assigned in the order that Windows enumerates them) then as Pads are connected via BTH. Mapping is done via the controllers BTH mac address.

The mapping is maintained as long as the service is running, this is to facilitate seamless switching between USB -> BTH and BTH -> USB without the Pad Id changing or needing to restart a game.

If you want a specific order, disconnect your DS3s from USB, reboot or restart the service, connect via USB or BTH in the order you want.