XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
So I have just installed the software and update 17 and my bluetooth adaptor (USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E3) is not available even though it was put in update 10. Does anyone have update 10 or anyway to fix this?

Sponsored links

(11-24-2013, 05:03 AM)SmellyBacon Wrote: I have a USB-wired PowerA Pro Ex controller (3rd party/non-genuine controller for the PS3) and I would really like to be able to use this driver. I tried your DLL, but my controller is still only recognized as "Pro Ex" and isn't connected according to the DS3 monitor tool. Is there anything I'm supposed to do to connect it?
My DLL is fixing only problems with connecting fake DS3 Controllers via BlueTooth. Saying "fake", I mean controllers, which look exactly like genuine ones, but working a bit different (for example not supporting PSM 0x0001).
Unfortunately, I can't help you.
I just wanted to say thank you to this poster. I purchased the same dongle (Asus USB-BT400) and following this allowed my Bluetooth connection to work.

Note that prior to these steps, the SCPDriver.exe installer would not install Bluetooth drivers at all. This allowed it to do so and all is well.

Windows 7 x64 as well.

Kudos!

(10-26-2013, 11:50 PM)Arunix Wrote: I also bought this exact dongle from Amazon and it worked after I add the hardware ID in the BthWinUsb.inf file.

Under [SCProductions.NTx86] and [SCProductions.NTamd64] add the line
%DeviceName% = USB_Install, USB\VID_0B05&PID_17CB
then save it and install the software with "force install" checked. I manage to connect both my DS3 wireless and they both worked without any problems.
I have this software installed on Windows 7 x64.
Hello, first time poster here. Your work is great! I was wondering if you support tablets? The hardware ID is different. Would it be possible to make it work with ids

QCA_SHB\UART_H4

This is for the Dell Venue 8 Pro. There is a huge following of this Windows 8.1 tablet. Support would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
(11-27-2013, 04:54 AM)teknikk7 Wrote: Hello, first time poster here. Your work is great! I was wondering if you support tablets? The hardware ID is different. Would it be possible to make it work with ids

QCA_SHB\UART_H4

This is for the Dell Venue 8 Pro. There is a huge following of this Windows 8.1 tablet. Support would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Driver files attached.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6x1g4U...sp=sharing
Hey

I'm having trouble with Windows recognizing my controller.

I've been using this awesome driver for about two weeks now, when BLAM! suddenly it's stopped working. I'm using the controller via USB. (Yes, I've tried a different USB cable!)

Instead of the "1" light being on, all four lights are now blinking. In Device manager, the PS3 controller is under "Unspecified".

I've looked at the Monitor and it says Disconnected. I've tried uninstalling the drivers and re-installing the whole thing but it still hasn't worked.

Please help!

Thanks.
After buying the wrong BT internal adapter (Dell Wireless BT 375) for my laptop (Dell Latitude E6430) I managed to get it to work by adding the device code to the INF.

I also managed to get the Dell Wireless 380 BT to work as well (same method, unsigned driver enable mode and force in Windows 8.1).

USB\VID_413C&PID_8197 (&REV_0112)

I figured I would add this to the thread as it made BF4 bearable on the PC (no mapping needed!).

Thanks!
problem identified:
looks like it draws too much power when rumble level reaches too high drawing too much power as described on the inter-web.
switching from usb 2 to usb 3 port seems to have eliminated this issue.

original issue:
anyone has experienced constant disconnect/reconnect whenever rumble vibrates?

I am using direct usb wired connection.
I like to connect my DS3 via USB. When i disconnect the DS3 (using the "disconnect" button combo and then removing the cable), Windows still thinks a 360 controller is connected. Stopping/restarting the service will cause it to acknowledge that the controller has been removed. What's up with that?
I'm not sure exactly where things went wrong but I have installed and my controller is still not recognized. I wan to start from scratch. How do I remove EVERYTHING?

Some comments:
I installed the first time with Bluetooth, but do not want to going forward.
I have hit the "Uninstall" button in the installer. Is there anything else that I need to do to? Delete folder I created in Program Files?

Bit of a novice here, would appreciate any help.

Thanks.