XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(01-05-2014, 02:13 AM)Rickhtoo Wrote: That's interesting, apparently they are made for different markets so it brings up other questions. Do both of them work on the same PS3? Seems like if they made them for different markets, they would only work with the PS3 made for that market. There must be a difference in the BT signal they are transmitting and the DS3 wrapper is designed to only accept the signal from a USA controller. Just my take on it anyway.

Rickhtoo.
The sixaxis work perfectly when using MotioninJoy version 070000, the command runs smoothly either by usb or bluetooth

Sponsored links

Hi Scarlet.Crush:

The sixaxis controller buy it at a local store that probably imported from Hong Kong, but both controls work perfectly on a PS3 version and MotioninJoy 070000 via bluetooth and USB.
(01-05-2014, 06:36 PM)wilflare Wrote: is there a way to totally disconnect the Dualshock 3 without restarting the PC? (I have both Bluetooth and USB drivers installed...) despite pressing L1+R1+PS Button, the controller still appears as Xbox 360 Controller under devices.
EDIT: what I mean is that holding L1+R1+PS button merely puts the DS3 on Standby, the controller still appears connected under Devices

Try holding the PS button for 10 seconds.
(01-07-2014, 03:32 AM)Melvar Wrote: Try holding the PS button for 10 seconds.

tried that. doesn't work :/
That's odd. It completely unpairs my DS3 when I do that.
Okay....I follow this guide to the T.
I have Windows 8.1 64bit. I am using a Ralink internal Bluetooth 4.0 adapter.
Since it isn't listed on the supported Bluetooth list, I follow the instructions for the unsupported. But every time I select my bluetooth from the list and click install/replace driver, it restarts my computer!! Any thoughts?? I would really like to not have to have my ps3 controller always plugged in....
(01-07-2014, 05:06 AM)Melvar Wrote: That's odd. It completely unpairs my DS3 when I do that.

hmm. meaning Xbox 360 Controller disappears from your device list as well?
anyone knows if this is a good adapter to use with DS3?
http://www.amazon.com/ORICO-BTA-402-Blue...00AKO7XOW/

if I need to connect other bluetooth devices, I should get two of them right?
(01-07-2014, 11:33 AM)wilflare Wrote: anyone knows if this is a good adapter to use with DS3?
http://www.amazon.com/ORICO-BTA-402-Blue...00AKO7XOW/

if I need to connect other bluetooth devices, I should get two of them right?

Yes because one must be dedicated to the controller.
The Dohitchy is there so you can attach the Whatchamacallit to the Thingamabob.
(01-07-2014, 02:39 PM)Rickhtoo Wrote: Yes because one must be dedicated to the controller.

thanks! any idea how does this wrapper defer from the DS4Tool?