XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Hello.

First, sorry by my English.

I'm trying to install two controllers DS3 via bluetooh. All was ok. I install driver.
If I run monitor, I see the two controllers. If I disconnect from usb cable one controller, monitor detect it and change from usb to bt, all seems ok but If I disconnect the second controller, after a few seconds my pc hang up. I already install last drivers "Xbox 360 Controller for Windows" v1.2 for Windows 7 64bit. I believe Windows 8.1 doesn't exist.

Any idea? Thank you!

PD: My OS is W8.1 and my bluetooth VID_0A12&PID_0001 that I think is supported.

Sponsored links

To any devs or users I was wondering about the DualShock 4 support. I saw that it turns off the backlight, another great feature, but I was wondering:

Does the PS4 controller have less input lag than a PS3 controller with say a decent BT 4.0 and ScpDs3 or would the upgrade to PS4 controller be purely for the enhanced design?
Hey Scarlet, first of all I just wanted to thank you for this great driver - I'd tried MotionInJoy for like 2 days & found it worrying & horrible, but this is just amazing. I just have a problem & was wondering if anyone else has had anything similar (& hopefully some solutions).

First of all, I use up to 3 controllers (usually just 1) plugged in via USB. I'm too cheap to go for a bluetooth dongle atm, but I've got extension cords, so it's all G Wink I see most people are on BT here, though.
Sometimes the controllers just won't connect - the lights flash, they'll connect as the PS3 controllers with no Xbox icons, etc... I used to restart computer, but now just uninstall then reinstall the drivers to fix this. This isn't much of a worry.

More worrying is, lately I've been getting weird hangups. It started while playing Deadpool, but now also happens in PCSX2. Basically, controller 1 will stop responding, the keyboard will stop responding, the mouse will stop responding... I've left it quite some time, banging away at ctrl+alt+del occasionally, but to no avail. The game will keep going on, & I'll even notice the computer responding in the bg with Evernote syncs, etc.
What really boggles my mind is that the other night I was playing Tony Hawk 3 with 2 pads, & all inputs stopped responding except controller 2. Could still run game fine with second controller, but couldn't ctrl+alt+del or anything. It's becoming more frequent, too.

I wouldn't know how to properly test the conditions, but I'll sometimes play Awesomenauts for hours with 1-3 pads with no freezes, but it has happened two nights in a row with PCSX2 running Tony Hawk 3 within 10 minutes. All my pads are legit Sony ones, whatever the Australian model is.

If anyone has any ideas what could be causing this, I'd love to know so I can feel safe playing Deadpool haha!

Thanks again to Scarlet.Crush, big props man.
(02-12-2014, 12:15 PM)Young Napoleon Wrote: Hey Scarlet, first of all I just wanted to thank you for this great driver - I'd tried MotionInJoy for like 2 days & found it worrying & horrible, but this is just amazing. I just have a problem & was wondering if anyone else has had anything similar (& hopefully some solutions).

First of all, I use up to 3 controllers (usually just 1) plugged in via USB. I'm too cheap to go for a bluetooth dongle atm, but I've got extension cords, so it's all G Wink I see most people are on BT here, though.
Sometimes the controllers just won't connect - the lights flash, they'll connect as the PS3 controllers with no Xbox icons, etc... I used to restart computer, but now just uninstall then reinstall the drivers to fix this. This isn't much of a worry.

More worrying is, lately I've been getting weird hangups. It started while playing Deadpool, but now also happens in PCSX2. Basically, controller 1 will stop responding, the keyboard will stop responding, the mouse will stop responding... I've left it quite some time, banging away at ctrl+alt+del occasionally, but to no avail. The game will keep going on, & I'll even notice the computer responding in the bg with Evernote syncs, etc.
What really boggles my mind is that the other night I was playing Tony Hawk 3 with 2 pads, & all inputs stopped responding except controller 2. Could still run game fine with second controller, but couldn't ctrl+alt+del or anything. It's becoming more frequent, too.

I wouldn't know how to properly test the conditions, but I'll sometimes play Awesomenauts for hours with 1-3 pads with no freezes, but it has happened two nights in a row with PCSX2 running Tony Hawk 3 within 10 minutes. All my pads are legit Sony ones, whatever the Australian model is.

If anyone has any ideas what could be causing this, I'd love to know so I can feel safe playing Deadpool haha!

Thanks again to Scarlet.Crush, big props man.

Seemed like you haven't installed Xbox 360 controller driver yet... That weird hang ups you've described did the exact same thing to me and my friend's computers and learned that Xbox 360 driver is mandatory even if we don't have Xbox 360 controllers.
(02-12-2014, 01:33 PM)Fox Wrote: Seemed like you haven't installed Xbox 360 controller driver yet... That weird hang ups you've described did the exact same thing to me and my friend's computers and learned that Xbox 360 driver is mandatory even if we don't have Xbox 360 controllers.

Hi Fox, thanks for the reply. I'm pretty sure I installed them when I first started using Scarlet's drivers, & reinstalled them at least once down the line when I was first encountering problems. When I press the PS button in normal circumstances, the Xbox (Live?) logo comes up, so hopefully that's a confirmation? Anyhow, in case all my fun/reinstalling with the drivers has somehow ruined their relationship, I'll redo the 360 drivers & see if there's any difference. Thanks for the tip!
what's up with all these BT problems? in a few early versions it was all good and now i cant connect anymore Sad
is there any fix for this?
(02-12-2014, 06:34 PM)laurorual Wrote: what's up with all these BT problems? in a few early versions it was all good and now i cant connect anymore Sad
is there any fix for this?

Try to disable SSP in ScpMonitor - right-click the little icon in the taskbar after it loads, and chose Configuration.

best regards,
- dink
(02-12-2014, 09:01 PM)dink Wrote: Try to disable SSP in ScpMonitor - right-click the little icon in the taskbar after it loads, and chose Configuration.

best regards,
- dink

what is SSP?
thanks for the advice! but it didnt worked Sad
my ScpMonitor is showing this error and i think its because of this error my BT isnt pairing with my DS3 Sad
what could it be?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-12-2014, 09:01 PM)dink Wrote: Try to disable SSP in ScpMonitor - right-click the little icon in the taskbar after it loads, and chose Configuration.

best regards,
- dink

I try it with no luck. Any more suggestion? Thks!

best regards,
- dink

i didnt knew i had to restart ScpMonitor to disable SSP Tongue2
but worked! thanks bro Smile
but i still wanna know what is this SSP option Huh