XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
So, this has been a long process and I am unable to get the bluetooth to work.

I have installed everything to what I think to be correct even updated my bluetooth drivers through zadig.

in the SCP Monitor it shows the Host address and the HCI version and LMP version as 5.9999.

It wont connect a controller through Bluetooth. When I load the SCP server App it gives me Host address Disconnected.

I am attaching SCP server log and SCP Driver log.

any help would be awesome!!!

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 2,16 KB / Downloads: 214)

Sponsored links

I went to post #1864 and changed the DLL but now SCP DS3 services will not turn on.
Alright so i'm a complete rookie to this. I followed the instructions and installed it but my computer only seems to detect it as a PS3 controller and the lights stop flashing after a while. I'm trying to use my PS3 controller as an Xbox 360 controller to play Skyrim.
SO yetifrisstlama2 found a work around for fake PS3 controllers at Post: #1821 for SCP-DS3-Driver-Package-1.0.0.103

I cant get SCP-DS3-Driver-Package-1.0.0.103 to work, is there a work around for version 1.2.0.160?
i got the PC to detect it as a xbox 360 controller but the controller is unresponsive. Do i have to configure the buttons? its detected it just won't work. For example, when i start skyrim and hit up on the pad it doesn't move up or i can't select start game or whatever by pressing X.
Got it to work with post Post: #2591 Thank you Smile
I have a question. If I were to buy a bluetooth usb dongle. Could I install the driver directly for the dongle and not effect my laptop's bluetooth dongle? if so how do I prevent the installer from overwriting my laptops bluetooth driver?
After a long time. It has given me to install a new version of Xinput Wrapper. And I've got my bluetooth and my DS3 to connect, but not now because not transmit data.

The SCP Monitor displays the following:

[Image: SCP_Monitor.jpg]

But in the control panel, despite showing me the icon of "Xbox 360 Controller for Windows" does not show me the "PLAYSTATION ® 3 Controller"

Another cuestiĆ³m I've seen is that if I connect two controllers at once, only one is connected by Bluetooth, and even change the number PAD, connected by bluetooth is not changed, and both are assigned the same number.
Hi

I'm new on this forum, and I came here cause I'm having some trouble to install SCP. The image shows how my instalation goes and dont look nothing like the print posted on the first page
Please, someone could help me?

Thanks =]

edit:
I used the 1.2.0.160 version

[Image: c96451.jpg]
(07-19-2014, 04:15 AM)ngirlvip Wrote: Hi

I'm new on this forum, and I came here cause I'm having some trouble to install SCP. The image shows how my instalation goes and dont look nothing like the print posted on the first page
Please, someone could help me?

Thanks =]

edit:
I used the 1.2.0.160 version

[Image: c96451.jpg]

It says the drivers are installed, what else do you need? What problem do you have?