XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Sorry for some reason I didn't get a notification e-mail about your reply. Have you tried manually stopping the SCP DS3 service and then trying to uninstall? Also try PM'ing Scarlet.Crush for help. I haven't seen him around the forums lately but there's hope that he might get an e-mail notification for the PM.
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU

Sponsored links

Done everything like the video, now the pc doesn't even recognises the controlller.
Did you have the MotioninJoy driver that came with DS3 Tool installed at some point? If so, uninstall that please. Also, have you tried using a different miniUSB cable? Maybe the one you have is faulty. Other than that, also make sure you run ScpDriver.exe as an Administrator.
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
I've litterly tried everything now. I can't make Scp server work. Everytime i try to install it, it fails with the PnP. I've read some of the other users problems and solutions. but i can't make it work. What can i do`?
I have been trying to use my playstation 3 controller with Borderlands 2, Battlefield 3, Crysis 2, and Mortal Kombat but they crash because of it while other games like Outlast and AVGN Adventures have been working. Does anyone know what the problem could be?
(10-04-2014, 08:11 AM)karasuhebi Wrote: Sorry for some reason I didn't get a notification e-mail about your reply. Have you tried manually stopping the SCP DS3 service and then trying to uninstall? Also try PM'ing Scarlet.Crush for help. I haven't seen him around the forums lately but there's hope that he might get an e-mail notification for the PM.

Through a series of reboots, I have my controller working

working on wireless now, thanks for the help
(10-04-2014, 04:08 PM)riverfrogg Wrote: I've litterly tried everything now. I can't make Scp server work. Everytime i try to install it, it fails with the PnP. I've read some of the other users problems and solutions. but i can't make it work. What can i do`?

(10-04-2014, 06:27 PM)Hypergalaxy Wrote: I have been trying to use my playstation 3 controller with Borderlands 2, Battlefield 3, Crysis 2, and Mortal Kombat but they crash because of it while other games like Outlast and AVGN Adventures have been working. Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Both of you uninstall whatever drivers you may have installed (MotioninJoy, SCP, etc) and start from scratch using this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpSaOJJIun8

Also, if you're wanting to do this over Bluetooth and your device isn't on the list of supported dongles, watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuxXUKN1vz8

(10-04-2014, 07:56 PM)alertdotexe Wrote: Through a series of reboots, I have my controller working

working on wireless now, thanks for the help

Glad to hear it man. You're very welcome. Smile

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Hi I'm having troubles pairing via bluetooth i have a bt dongle with id of USB\VID_1131&PID_1001 which is supposedly compatible, so i install the drivers and the controller works fine while connected via usb, in the monitor i get a host address and the bt adapter is renamed to bth ds3 device, but when i disconnect the controller from the usb, the mionitor just stays in reserved and the lights in the controller just blink and after a while stops.
I already tried forcing install and using the zadig tool but i get the same results, any ideas of how i can fix this?
It seems you've done everything correctly. When you press the PS button on your DS3 to try to pair it with the dongle, can you try holding the DS3 very close to the dongle itself? Sometimes if you're too far away during the pairing process, it will fail to happen. Once it's paired (you will see a single LED on) though, you should be able to move around quite a bit, depending on the BT dongle's power and range of coverage of course.

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
I placed the ds3 right next to the bt adapter and still nothing...Sad