XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(11-06-2014, 10:02 PM)karasuhebi Wrote: Does it work on PCSX2?

I don't have PCSX2. Do I need it?

Sponsored links

(11-06-2014, 08:41 PM)karasuhebi Wrote: It's not all lost mate. I actually got the really nice ASUS USB-BT400 (Which is the replacement to the well-known ASUS USB-BT211) for $10 + $5 MIR on Newegg recently so it ended up being $5. I would suggest waiting until Black Friday/Cyber Monday to see if there's any deals on USB Bluetooth dongles. At the very least the BT400 should drop to $10 again, even if there isn't a Mail-In Rebate for $5 I think paying $10 for a BT dongle that works with SCP is a pretty good deal.

P.S. Did you try overwriting your Bluetooth's driver with Zadig? That might work.
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll keep an eye out for this dongle.

Didn't think that trying Zadig was worth it. I thought it was a hardware limitation of the chip?
works perfectly for me, exept one thing - idle timeout
DS3 just keep being active, connected by BT, still draining battery

or maybe I don't understand how it must work?
(11-07-2014, 07:28 PM)khronos Wrote: works perfectly for me, exept one thing - idle timeout
DS3 just keep being active, connected by BT, still draining battery

or maybe I don't understand how it must work?

It stays on around 8 minutes by default, you can either open scp monitor, right click in the icon in the traybar and configuration and change that value to disabled or from 1 to 30 minutes. Or you can simply press PS button+L1+R1 till it shuts down, like 3-4 seconds.
changing configuration has no effect at all
that's not a big problem, as I can use button combo, thanks
The installer won't start for me, 'could not find valid configuration.' I have an amd 64-bit processor with x64 os, running win7 ultimate sp1, detects a 32-bit os instead of 64. I bought a DS3 solely for emulators and I can't get it working :/

unblocked the .7z, uac is off, gives me no option but to exit. msinfo32 says x64 also. pls halp q.q

I took a peek at the source code too but I'm not that great a programmer, I found where it calls for os version maybe i'm dumb but I can't figure out why it detects as x86. can I force it to return specifically win7 x64?
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
[Image: Untitled-2-1.jpg]
Anyone have a solution for me? PS3 controller shows the correct light on. Devices and printers show it as X360 controller and XInput shows all buttons working correctly. However no game recognizes the controller. It just does not work and when going to the game controller panel nothing shows up.

The controller does work with Motionjoy but still does not show in the Gamecontroller panel of windows. It used to do this before.
So what is the best way to make triggers and dpad work in old DInput games? I remember someone posted about this, but I can't find it now Sad
Well only thing I could find is JoyToKey. Meh I expected something built-in.
CPU: Intel Core i7-10700K 3.8 GHz (Turbo 5.1 GHz)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 (8 GB)
RAM: Corsair 32GB KIT DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Vengeance LPX
MOBO: Asus TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS
Hey, worked for me before the command of ps3 in wirelessly pc and usb've formatted my pc using windows 8 and have a compatible adapter asus bt21 the case esque install everything as it comes in the manual and it works usb but bluetoth not I work, when entering the mac monitor goes out of control and reserved but no way to connect forgive my form but I'm speaking Spanish if someone could help by skype or have a look at happy and help me through teamviewer.
(11-06-2014, 10:06 PM)Xiphoideus Wrote: I don't have PCSX2. Do I need it?

No. Works regardless. I use xpadder in conjunction with DS3 wrapper to use my DS3 to emulate a mouse for browsing and keystrokes for all my other emulators, XBMC etc.

I've been using this great solution for ages and am still loving it. Two questions still remain:
1. Has anyone got the rumble to work?
2. Can I change the time it takes to automatically power down my DS3?
Win 7 64bit | i5 3570K Overclocked to 4.2GHz | 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 | GTX 480 | 17TB storage