XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
I would really like to know how to connect my PS4 controller to my pc via bluetooth. Also, there is a version of the program that is 1.2.0.160 and an update 1.2.2.175. How do I update? should I just copy paste the content of the bin in the older program? I have the controller working with a cable, but I want to have the wireless capability. Can some one help me please

Sponsored links

(05-04-2015, 09:05 PM)MastercheefRyu Wrote: I would really like to know how to connect my PS4 controller to my pc via bluetooth. Also, there is a version of the program that is 1.2.0.160 and an update 1.2.2.175. How do I update? should I just copy paste the content of the bin in the older program? I have the controller working with a cable, but I want to have the wireless capability. Can some one help me please

Just follow the update instructions in the first post.
I use scp server on my laptop and I connected my PS3 controller and installed it successfully as X-Box Controller and it works using the charging cable, when i tried to pair it via bluetooth
I faced a problem
The error says:
when i removed the cable , the controller flashing and make this message, until the controller switched off
HCI_REJECT_CONNECTION_REQUEST
Thanks In Advance

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-05-2015, 06:36 AM)Gawish Wrote: I use scp server on my laptop and I connected my PS3 controller and installed it successfully as X-Box Controller and it works using the charging cable, when i tried to pair it via bluetooth
I faced a problem
The error says:
when i removed the cable , the controller flashing and make this message, until the controller switched off
HCI_REJECT_CONNECTION_REQUEST
Thanks In Advance

Looks like a PANHAI fake DS3. Apply my fix here to make it work.
(05-04-2015, 09:05 PM)RayfenWindspear Wrote: Just follow the update instructions in the first post.

I already did, the controller is shown on the Monitor, the BT MAC Address is shown too, but it wont pair, as the guide says it does
Emulation driver has issue. Right motor(small) vibration intensity always maximum, so even a soft rumble output in game feels as maximum output. This also can be seen in any controller rumble test.
Right rumble Intensity can be adjusted only with combination x360ce x64 emulator using MotioninJoy driver in directinput mode.
So, problem probably in Xinput emulation part. Kind of: driver "sends" max voltage to the right when receiving signal to activate small motor, accordingly amount of force feedback from the right is always maximum. So it goes :3
(03-25-2015, 10:17 PM)RayfenWindspear Wrote: You are most welcome. Glad it worked out for you. After getting this working I ordered 2 more of these pads for myself... only $20 for both of them Smile

only 20$? That is what i call an absolute bargain. Better remeber it for the future.
(05-05-2015, 06:42 AM)RayfenWindspear Wrote: Looks like a PANHAI fake DS3. Apply my fix here to make it work.

I replaced scpControll.dll but still having the same problem with different error message.
yes my controller is not original

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-05-2015, 04:40 PM)Gawish Wrote: I replaced scpControll.dll but still having the same problem with different error message.
yes my controller is not original

Oh, yours is a ghic controller. Are you sure you downloaded the main program AND applied the update from the first post? A lot of things won't work without the update. Don't worry about reapplying my fix, it isn't needed for the ghic models.
(05-05-2015, 03:36 PM)ultimategrayfox Wrote: only 20$? That is what i call an absolute bargain. Better remeber it for the future.

I need to find that post and update it. Turns out that I have had the bluetooth on one of them fail with another one acting up. They still work with a wired connection, but they are indeed cheap knockoffs. I am experimenting to see if it is actually SCP that is killing them, or if they just die after a while on the PS3 too.