Xenosaga ep 1 OpenGL HW problem
um is actual build or do need to compile it or am i missing something

Sponsored links

It is on a branch. Potentially it can be found somewhere in the test bot https://ci.appveyor.com/project/gregory38/pcsx2 but I don't know where. And the bot is quite slow.
just one minor question, is there a way to fix the hair in the male character models without using the tc offset? setting it to 0000,1000 adds a line above the dialog box and in the menu (see screenshots: blue line in pic 1, black line in AGWS in pic 2) and reintroduces the puppet strings to the player shadow which was previously fixed when half-pixel offset is on.

Align sprite hack - if at all.
Needs a newer git as 1.2.1 doesnt have this hack.
(01-01-2016, 09:37 AM)anton2k4 Wrote: just one minor question, is there a way to fix the hair in the male character models without using the tc offset? setting it to 0000,1000 adds a line above the dialog box and in the menu (see screenshots: blue line in pic 1, black line in AGWS in pic 2) and reintroduces the puppet strings to the player shadow which was previously fixed when half-pixel offset is on.

puppet string are fixed by seting skip draw 1 but this removes shadows, fixing the hair in cutscense is 0000-1000, Round sprite half might work better, it will definitely turn of texture filtering though which same thing as turn off TF to fix it anyway

This should all be noted in the wiki atlest i think i update it with this info
So, basically, Xenosaga works better with DirectX?
Lot's of youtubers use DX9...and it's perfectly okay.
youtube is why most people coming here asking for help need help in first place,

DX11 if you on amd/intel gpu, opengl if your on nvidia
https://youtu.be/nY3jiq-Yhlc
that cause they guy doesnot have opengl setup correct. like said youtube video are general why people have issues

it dont mater what the max is with limiter off if you can keep 50-60 fps is what matters

Blend has to be turned off in opengl ATM even in 1.40, Current git has it own fix. cause there was regression in opengl that and they using highest blend on top of that show he dont know they what doing anyway cause anything above basic cripples speeds.

No blend and FIX in the gits show amost identical speeds in opengl vs dx in this game
Blending Unit Accuracy is the cause of the slowdowns?
D3D11 seems the best option anyway...