Yeah. What's with the way I'm being treated here?
OP, i can't even take a look at the problem you reported because you've removed the attachments and i have nothing to go on :<

Sponsored links

(08-31-2012, 03:21 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: OP, i can't even take a look at the problem you reported because you've removed the attachments and i have nothing to go on :<

On the other thread(not the bug report),the image is still there.
[Image: inuyasha_demon_fail_by_mewkazuka-d5ar9fx.jpg]

And as I said on my first post,since I've never played that game(nor watched a single video of the game),I can't see what's wrong from that image
haven't either, but i can see the issue.

and its either an intel igp issue, or just one of the usual Hardware glitches

Quote:37. INU YASHA - THE SECRET OF THE CURSED MASK

Hardware Rendering Speed - Opening Movie and other movie cutscenes 60 fps, Gameplay 57 - 60 fps drops occasionally when there are other graphical effects like fog etc. to 44 fps
Software Rendering Speed - Opening Movie and other movie cutscenes 60 fps, Gameplay 57 - 60 fps drops occasionally when there are other graphical effects
Disabled Framelimiter Speed - Opening Movie and other movie cutscenes 58- 62 fps, Gameplay 71 - 112 fps
Encountered Problems: None

Confirmed as Intel IGP regression. Probably a GMA X4500 or worse (Pre Sandybridge IGP)

Works as expected on Nvidia
[Image: pcsx2201208311823376.jpg]

Most obvious is the failed colour decoding on the X button icon :|
Is that it?! all this fuss because the X button is a funny colour? oh and the demon doesn't have psychadellic shorts on.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

lol, im sure theres more instances as well, i only checked the scene she screenshotted

works fine on a IB HD 4000 too :3
shorts is a srsbsns.
We should use these two pictures for kids, "Spot the difference"
Two 2.40GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon Processors (Oc'ed to 3.2ghz)
12GB DDR3 ECC 1600Mhz SDRam (6x2GB)
ATI Radeon HD 5870 1GB
Mac OSX (Always The Latest)
Windows 8 64 Bit
Mac Pro Desktop (2012 - July)
I have played this game from start to finish on my AMD Radeon TWICE and had absolutely no problems with it.
If you have Intel Video Integrated stuff as a video card you might as well go fish. Really i can't understand people trying to play PCSX2 with those Intel crappy excuse of a video card. If i had to choose between playing on my PS2 or playing on PCSX2 with an Intel card i would surely choose my PS2.

P.S: When i say Intel cards are crappy i mean that from the GAMING point of view. I know that the newer Intel stuff is not that bad at stuff like HD video rendering but when compared to a dedicated video card and from a gaming perspective it is still VERY weak.
First of all, Intel doesn't make graphics cards, they make integrated graphic chips. Secondly, you don't need to justify your bashing of Intel graphics, everyone knows they're garbage and shouldn't be used unless your only goal is to play Solitaire.
HD 4000 isn't all that bad...