ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
Important! For Windows users! You need cg.dll and cgGL.dll files from Nvidia CG-Toolkit!. This files should be put in pcsx2 main directory. I was able to run ZZogl on windows by simply installing this package: http://developer.nvidia.com/object/cg_download.html .

I install this package: http://developer.nvidia.com/object/cg_download.html .
But what happend if i dont do this: You need cg.dll and cgGL.dll files from Nvidia CG-Toolkit!. This files should be put in pcsx2 main directory
I have Windows 7.

Sponsored links

Well, just try to run pcsx2 with ZZogl, and if it will run (that's expected behavior) -- it's fine. Otherwise just copy this 2 libraries files from Tollkit directory.
(10-10-2009, 09:10 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: Well, just try to run pcsx2 with ZZogl, and if it will run (that's expected behavior) -- it's fine. Otherwise just copy this 2 libraries files from Tollkit directory.
And paste in?: C:\Program Files (x86)\pcsx2-r1888\
Or?: C:\Program Files (x86)\pcsx2-r1888\plugins\
First of this. But on some strange system -- second. Copy to both, it's small.
Thanks.
I try Speed hacks and Game Fixes but nothing happed. With Sonic Unleashed.
Of course. You need GS plugin settings, Fast update and No alpha fail hack (look for word Sonic).
ZZOgl rev 185 for Windows

I tried to fix fullscreen on windows, its only tested on Windows 7. The changes to the source are attached.

Attached Files
.7z   ZZOgl-r185.7z (Size: 331,11 KB / Downloads: 395)
.diff   zzogl-fullscreen2.diff (Size: 6,82 KB / Downloads: 334)
(10-15-2009, 03:37 PM)ionsmurf Wrote: ZZOgl rev 185 for Windows

I tried to fix fullscreen on windows, its only tested on Windows 7. The changes to the source are attached.

NICE! Good job ionsmurf it works great its like im using ZeroGS Kosmos with ZZogl components xD Finally Sonic Unleashed at fullscreen.Thank you so much HappyHappyHappy

AND BTW THIS IS PCSX2 r1921 THE UI IS DRASTICKLY CHANGED TOO!

and btw i opened the pcsx2.exe with resource hacker but i didnt find any BMP folder,can some1 tell me how to change the pic of the exe like in the old ones?

Attached Files
.7z   EmuCR-Pcsx2-r192.7z (Size: 3,65 MB / Downloads: 302)
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!
Zeydlitz, have you thought about changing it to some other gl wrapper? i mean, now it uses heavily glX functions but i was wondering if it could be ported to SDL or smth. Looking how pcsx2 is going away from gtk, if it's possible to remove glX from zzogl, then apart from the pad, pcsx2 isn't really dependent on X11 anymore, which would be quite nice.
Well, I still far from looking at this part, really. I'd like to fix texture cache issues, framebuffer break ups and a few other things. I think glX could be removed, yes.