ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
Hmm, just tested the latest revision with breath of fire 5. You seem to have issues with the UV coordinate system.
The precision is too low, causing textures to appear a bit too far on the left or right.

It's better than ZeroGS though, which doesn't even show these infoboxes at all Tongue2

Sponsored links

O'k. I should buy this game and look at this by myself. I have a few ideas.
I tried to build this plug in and got errors.

I was wondering if anyone had a pre-built one up for download.

EDIT: Btw I have PCSX2 0.9.5 for Ubuntu 9.04 Jauty
(10-28-2009, 06:35 PM)shadowayex Wrote: I tried to build this plug in and got errors.

See the previous page ionsmurf's post.Its the latest r187 and it wouldnt hurt if you update your pcsx2
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!
I see there are great improvements in the plugin but, all games have big pixels on ZZOgl it's like games running 320x240 unfiltered
tied all settings-nothing maybe i miss some files or libraries i'm on Vista32 please help
Ninja(NGemu nickname: xcedf)Ninja
Big pixels? Look at http://forums.pcsx2.net/attachment.php?thumbnail=13232 -- this pixels are big or no?
Well here is my problem

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

this is well know conflict between drivers AA settings and OpenGL -- Use default settings for drivers,
Thanks, everything OK now
(10-28-2009, 07:01 PM)SonicXPS2 Wrote:
(10-28-2009, 06:35 PM)shadowayex Wrote: I tried to build this plug in and got errors.

See the previous page ionsmurf's post.Its the latest r187 and it wouldnt hurt if you update your pcsx2

When I place the file(s) into my plugins directory, the configure menu won't open. The emulator just closes.

EDIT: It closes when just moving the plugin, it locks and crashes when moving both. Also, I got 0.9.6 now.

I'm attempting to use this plugin as the other one just gives me a "Error Opening GS Plugin" message when I try to play something.