ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
Ok so i made a patch for Bakugan Battle Brawlers...it worked but the game runs like hell it hangs up.Its like it shivers graphics appear and dissapear and that makes frames go down very uncomfortable and minute after i wrote this post it stabilized Ohmy
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!

Sponsored links

What patch? Give me a code.
This is it:

Code:
gametitle=Bakugan Battle Brawlers
comment=Skips Video (sceMpegIsEnd)
//Skip Videos
patch=0,EE,00312e08,word,24020001
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!
Zeydlitz, i don't know if you've been following the recent ideas of moving to cmake, but i wondered if you could try pulling from my zzogl repository the cmake scripts to see if it works for you. I tested it on ubuntu and it seems to compile fine(even with my apple-specific hacks) but for now i'd just like to know that it builds even with original version of zzogl. The git repository is at http://quant0r.com/git/zzogl.git, the files you need are(i'm at subversion r167 now, so it's not the latest one for the source files)

CMakeLists.txt
Linux/CMakeLists.txt
cmake/FindCG.cmake
cmake/FindGLEW.cmake

In general, i think it might be possible to merge the two(mac and original) in the nearest future, if you want to?
Yes, I try it tomorrow. Right now I am pretty busy with strange DrawKick() slowness -- on ZeroGS DX it's pretty fast, but on OpenGL it's slow.
Here's a gift for every Ubuntu user experiencing pcsx2 crashes when putting the pre-built r187 compiled by laharl2k (page 103) into the beta 1736 plugins directory. I built it against Karmic, but it *might* work on Jaunty too.
[You can find the attachment at the end of this post]

I noticed many improvements from r185, but it still slows the game incredibly down after playing for about 15-20 minutes, aborting pcsx2 due to `core dumped` (though I've been testing it only with Kingdom Hearts). The only way to play it is to use the old ZeroGS Playground 0.96.7 OpenGL plugin, even if I can't play in fullscreen with that, so I don't recommend playing with zzogl *yet*.
I can't wait for zzogl to be released as stable, because it is going to be the best OpenGL plugin!

Attached Files
.gz   zzogl-0.19.187-ubuntu32.tar.gz (Size: 276,23 KB / Downloads: 429)
Well I know this might not be the correct topic. But just thought I'd say this.

ZZogl/Zero GS running much slower than GSDx Software Mode on my system in any game I have (only on pcsx2 ofc) is beyond me Blink
Ivy Bridge 3770K @ 3.9GHz - MSI TwinFrozr GTX680 4GB...
...Nerpyderp.
(11-03-2009, 08:14 AM)NoVaX1000 Wrote: Well I know this might not be the correct topic. But just thought I'd say this.

ZZogl/Zero GS running much slower than GSDx Software Mode on my system in any game I have (only on pcsx2 ofc) is beyond me Blink

Well, it depends on the environment. I'm sure pcsx2 windows builds are faster with DirectX plugins, and OpenGL plugins on windows are not as fast as in GNU/Linux.
i know that somewhere between 162 and 167 there was a significant slowdown Smile At least, on mac Wink I haven't done extensive testing, so might be it was fixed in later revisions(yes, i cherry-picked r170 performance fix)
r167 have a slowdown in memory target manager, was fixed in r170, and there should not be other significant changes. But if slowdown is continue, than tell me, what is testgame?