ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
Slower. And sometimes a lot slower. There is just only few games, that ZZogl give a punch.

Sponsored links

Information 
I got ZZOGL to compile in Windows, with the Visual C++ Express program, but not without some headaches. It seems very odd that I would have to go through the trouble of fixing the project properties to link the zlib files, when it's all right there in an included folder anyway.

First it has:
Code:
c1 : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\3rdparty\zlib\zutil.c': No such file or directory
And so on, for all 12 files. The zlib files are all there under \OpenGL\Win32, so why link to a folder that isn't included? It seems like it would be much less confusing to link to this folder.

Then the other error:
Code:
..\zpipe.cpp(11) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'zlib.h': No such file or directory
I'm not sure if the file has to be "Included" like that, but it's also a hassle to add another Include directory to the project (adding either "..\zlib" or just "zlib" works). I see that \ZeroGSShaders\ is already in the list, so perhaps both should be there.

I'd say the same for wglext.h, but glext.h isn't even included. I got the latest of both and added a universal Include directory for it.

By the way, while I got pretty dismal speeds in The Bouncer, testing this plugin gave me the idea of trying it to get past a part that was freezing and not letting me continue in the game. It worked and now I can just switch back to GSdx at a save point.
Windows XP x64
Core 2 Duo E6750
Radeon 4850
Well, ZZogl should be compiled in pcsx2 directory structure -- at plugins/ZZogl/opengl directory. At this case you've got zlib and zutils in pcsx2 3rdparty directory.
(07-17-2009, 08:51 AM)SonicXPS2 Wrote:
(07-14-2009, 03:28 AM)Bearmon Wrote: LOL.. It works but God of War's screen show green screen with horizontal lines.. really bad.

yeah i had the problem but not anymore

Can you tell us how ?
Can you please add an -m32 flag for compiling this plugin under an 64 bit linux distro because pcsx2 donĀ“t have anymore an 64 bit version
(07-20-2009, 08:30 AM)Zeydlitz Wrote: Well, ZZogl should be compiled in pcsx2 directory structure -- at plugins/ZZogl/opengl directory. At this case you've got zlib and zutils in pcsx2 3rdparty directory.

It's pointing to the same stuff, but in different places, and one actually exists without needing to be nested in pcsx2.

In addition to that folly, it still doesn't even point to the right places:

Code:
\PCSX2 SVN\plugins\ZZOGL\opengl\3rdparty\zlib\adler32.c Cannot open file

Then none of this mitigates the necessary "Include" that has to be added to the project, because for whatever reason the zpipe.cpp file happens to reference zlib.h in a way that no other file does.

Plus, while seeing if there was another way to fix the zlib.h reference, I found several files in the left-hand pane are not linked properly or not even included:

(wrong locations)
PS2Edefs.h
PS2Etypes.h

(missing files)
avcodec.h
Pcsx2.ico
GSsoftdx.def

So here's what I did: I redownloaded the entire SVN, opened the project file, removed and readded the zlib files so it goes to the included folder, added the zlib folder to the Includes list, and either removed or relinked the missing/misplaced files.

I copied the project file to the desktop, redownloaded the entire SVN yet again, and replaced the project file with my version. Opened it, selected Release, did a Rebuild, and I got no errors.

I uploaded my copy so that it could be put in place of the original. Perhaps someone else could test it out first. And maybe it would be best to rename it to match the current name.

.zip   zerogsogl_2008.zip (Size: 2,03 KB / Downloads: 595)
Windows XP x64
Core 2 Duo E6750
Radeon 4850
The server for SVN download seems to be down.
ReactOS, check it out.
how do i get ffx-2 to work properly? the screen is splitted to half and i see the same image twice
in gsdx it runs to slow for me so i want to try with this plugin
i enabled the ffx hack but it didnt make any difference
(06-26-2009, 05:49 PM)SonicXPS2 Wrote: [Image: 8vnkg2.png]
111.1 FPS Ohmy

What font is that in the title bar? I'd Love to use that.
(07-30-2009, 07:45 PM)xemumanic Wrote: What font is that in the title bar? I'd Love to use that.

Its vista font - Segoe UI

But know this - on some pc the font is not curved it becomes in very bad quality
If you have this problem i recommend using TuneUp Utilities to enable the fonts "ClearType"

Attached Files
.zip   SegoeUI.zip (Size: 223,92 KB / Downloads: 268)
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!