games run extremely slow although my pc specifications is very good
(02-13-2010, 10:31 PM)Eternally Wrote: [...]
That beta program works great although the only issue is the sound the laggs
[...]

Try to use another sound plugin. SPU2-X works best most of the time, but this may differ. Try another one and see if your problem is fixed.

(02-13-2010, 10:31 PM)Eternally Wrote: [...]
I hoped there was a sound patch maybe.
[...]

Well, there won't be a patch, but you can try to compile yourself the newest sound plugins. Perhaps you issue is fixed in a newer version. Take a look.
Rejoice, they say. Color is back.

Sponsored links

ok the game still a bit slow but its ok....but the cpu while im playing tekken 5 reach 92c!
and when i exit the game it come back to 45c....is it ok?
No that's not ok. Fix your CPU heatsink or you will eventually fry your processor
[Image: newsig.jpg]
i bought this cpu yesterday and i have extra 2 fans!!!
(02-14-2010, 12:10 AM)Evil Slayer Wrote: ok the game still a bit slow but its ok....but the cpu while im playing tekken 5 reach 92c!
and when i exit the game it come back to 45c....is it ok?

Take a look at this. I would immediately look after my cooler in your place^^.

Edit:
(02-14-2010, 12:45 AM)Evil Slayer Wrote: i bought this cpu yesterday and i have extra 2 fans!!!

Are you sure that the fans are installed correctly? Have you put the thermal grease correctly on the CPU? Because something must be wrong with your cooling, this isn't normal at all.
Rejoice, they say. Color is back.
(02-14-2010, 12:53 AM)Bright-Warrior Wrote: Are you sure that the fans are installed correctly? Have you put the thermal grease correctly on the CPU? Because something must be wrong with your cooling, this isn't normal at all.

This. Make dead sure you have the right amount of thermal paste on the heatsink, because 90C is extremely high.

In fact, I'm pretty sure my fail-safe shutoff temp is 90C.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
Make sure the heatsink is firmly set in place. Those pushpin Intel heatsinks can be very finnicky and cause a lot of problems for people. You need quite a bit of force to get all the pins down securely (should hear them snap into place).

Try moving the heatsink with you hands, and if it wobbles a bit, it needs to be reseated.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
Might be his GPU holding him back as well. I have the same one as him, a 4350. It struggles even at native resolution for some games. Just throwing that out there, not a good GPU at all. It's even fanless, uses barely any power, and struggles even at high res for some older native PC games.
System- Custom Build
CPU- Intel Core i5 4670K @4.2ghz
Memory- 8GB DDR3
Video Card- EVGA Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB
OS- Windows 10 Pro x64
(02-15-2010, 03:31 AM)Granville Wrote: Might be his GPU holding him back as well. I have the same one as him, a 4350. It struggles even at native resolution for some games. Just throwing that out there, not a good GPU at all. It's even fanless, uses barely any power, and struggles even at high res for some older native PC games.

Maybe so, but his much bigger problem is that CPU temp. A new video card wouldn't help if he ends up killing his processor in a few months.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
4350 is a quite low tier card,mostly for enabling hardware Blu-ray acceleration or providing a boost in performance over games running on integrated graphics.If you can, buy an ATI 4670, that's a very good card with super good price.But NVIDIA card will work best, 9600GT will do their job.Eventhough I don't like NVIDIA, Gabest like them, since he has a NVIDIA card, GSDX is work best with a NVIDIA card.You should buy a new card if you want to play a lot of game with that GPU.