god of war left analog stick rotation problem
Using the mouse will make it easier, just move your mouse upwards for left analog up and do the similar thing for all the left analog controls in lilypad and you're good to go. Then, while playing the game just move the mouse to where the arrow points you to.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

please suggest me to complete god of war 2, i want to play god of war 3 and 4 too but my problem is left analog rotation with keyboard... struggling in mini-game rotation pull....
Yeah, then just bind the left analog stick to the mouse as mentioned before. And, there is no GOW3 for ps2.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
ok thanks i will try it now... if have problem please help me..... yeah sorry GOW 3 RELEASED FOR PS3
In god of war 2 game, the arrow showing up in 4 directions, out of two directions like one direction up in leftside and one direction up in right side and two directions like one direction downward left side and one direction downward right side...    
IIRC, you would have to press Left analog up and left for one arrow, up and right for another one and down,left for the third arrow and down,right for the fourth arrow. You could or just bind it to the mouse to save the complications Tongue2
- Refraction
(03-12-2015, 09:20 AM)venki Wrote: i want to play god of war 3 and 4 too

When did GoW 4 get released? HuhLaugh
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(03-12-2015, 10:24 AM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: When did GoW 4 get released? HuhLaugh

god of war:ascension not released?
So, what's the current state ? Did you get your problem solved ?
- Refraction
(03-12-2015, 12:34 PM)ssakash Wrote: So, what's the current state ? Did you get your problem solved ?

thank you very much problem solved but how to rotate for complete rotation, i mean circle arrow (full arrow) is coming aftr pressing four arrows