hundreds upon hundreds of hours of gameplay saves completely erased with new update
your latest update just deleted all of my game saves. i had over 700 hours worth of game saves and at least 6 games that were so very close to being beaten for the first time all entirely gone. the emulator itself says i have roughly an hour or two in most games as if ive never even played them. 700 ***** hours guys. what the ***** dude. i have had those game saves for almost 2 years but now i get notified of an update IN THE MIDDLE OF A GAME so i let the emulator restart. everything gone in the blink of an eye. basically 2 years worth of gaming entirely gone

Sponsored links

memcard saves or savestates ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Save states aren't deleted they are simply not compatible with newer version. Unless you went and saved new save states on top of old ones they are still there.

Go install version you had before and they will work again. Use in-game saving to be safe. There's a big warning about save states not being compatible in the update window and all. So not reading that is on you.
Tested old gamesaves with the latest build, and things works fine here.
I guess it could be a bug with the update procedure.
that's just a trolling rant without any concrete facts/precisions.
No need to take it seriously
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go