[macOS] P.R.O.M. - PCSX2 Running on Mac (64-bit & Now runs on Catalina!)
Its me again Smile
When I try and press next on the PROM initial setup, it freezes up and doesn't let me proceed.
Would you know why?

As a side note, I've tried quitting the app and even restarting my laptop, but nothing seems to change.

I'm running on Mojave btw

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

The PCSX2 1.6.0 is out. Can you do it for macOS, please ? I am on Catalina. Thanks. 

By the way, PCSX2 team.. Good job for v1.6.0 released!
Hello everyone,

Apologies for the lack of updates. As seeing PCSX2 1.6.0 is out, wait for me to recompile the DMG installer, or you can install it manually into PROM.app.

As for the next update to PROM, the goal is to release it this weekend. Of course, I've read all of posts and am aware of your issues and will look all of them again thoroughly. I can't promise that it will be on time, though.

Thank you for your patience y'all!
(05-11-2020, 11:02 PM)firelad97 Wrote: Hello everyone,

Apologies for the lack of updates. As seeing PCSX2 1.6.0 is out, wait for me to recompile the DMG installer, or you can install it manually into PROM.app.

As for the next update to PROM, the goal is to release it this weekend. Of course, I've read all of posts and am aware of your issues and will look all of them again thoroughly. I can't promise that it will be on time, though.

Take your time. Keep up the good work!
hello, thank you for the good work, I can run the games with PROM app but it's slow and I hope that with the new verision something has improved, I wanted to update PCSX2 1.6 by myself on my macbook late 2013. When I extracted the files where I need to paste them?Thank you!
What the hell is PROM? lol
(05-17-2020, 06:14 AM)Shiggitay Wrote: What the hell is PROM? lol
read and learn https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-macOS-P-...#pid601186
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Take your time! We are all appreciative!
(05-17-2020, 09:12 AM)jesalvein Wrote: read and learn https://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-macOS-P-...#pid601186

Haha my bad... it was like 6AM and I had been up all night when I posted that. Thanks!

Thank you for all your hard work and endeavors. Please keep us posted! I'm definitely looking forward to this, without a doubt!