pcsx2 0.9.7 crashes after opening iso
sometimes it won't even open my iso at all. when i open it, it just freezes and then it quits out of the pcsx2, and in terminal it says "log out successful" or something like that

Sponsored links

Keep everything in one thread rather than creating three.

Warned.
(11-14-2012, 11:52 AM)Ice Queen Zero Wrote: Keep everything in one thread rather than creating three.

Warned.

what? what is the problem with you guys? why can't you just help me
(11-14-2012, 12:53 PM)timmzah Wrote: what? what is the problem with you guys? why can't you just help me

Think about it like this:
A random guy comes up to you and ask the same, long question three times in a row before you have a chance to answer, would that be fun?

On Topic:
What OS do you run?
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"
(11-19-2012, 01:42 PM)Kaze Wrote: Think about it like this:
A random guy comes up to you and ask the same, long question three times in a row before you have a chance to answer, would that be fun?

On Topic:
What OS do you run?

I'm on a mac lion OS X version 10.7.4
(11-21-2012, 01:46 AM)timmzah Wrote: I'm on a mac lion OS X version 10.7.4
And you have installed xQuartz? Wich version of PCSX2 are you using?
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"
(11-21-2012, 09:35 AM)Kaze Wrote: And you have installed xQuartz? Wich version of PCSX2 are you using?

pcsx2 0.9.7 alpha

yes i have installed it, and i run it too. i can run the grim adventures of billy and mandy on fast mode sometimes and i can run ratchet and clank 2 on fast mode, but ratchet and clank 2 shows a small intro and then the screen stays black. as for billy and mandy, it is very slow and unstable, much slower than the previous version of pcsx2 i am using.

i only want to be able to play ratchet and clank 2 on it, thats all. so does this shed any light? thanks
Hey,

I'm also having trouble running a Ratchet and Clank game (here's my thread: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Has-anyon...nd-Clank-1), but I think the problem is that the mac port just doesen't support games like these. But then again, I could be wrong.
Quote:i only want to be able to play ratchet and clank 2 on it, thats all. so does this shed any light? thank

again, no support for downloaded games : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-how-to-ma...pid=268915

closed & warned
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go